Iris is an intuitive and flexible color palettes editor that helps you to create beautiful color schemes.
- Easily create and edit color palettes.
- Use an intuitive editor to fine-tune your colors.
- Export your palettes to different formats: HEX, CSS, UIColor, SCSS, LESS.
- Generate aesthetically pleasant color schemes based on harmony rules.
- Explore tints and shades starting from a base color.
- Extract colors from images (PNG, JPEG and GIF formats are supported).
- Running out of ideas? Iris can automatically generate color schemes for you!
- Mix colors using different color spaces to play with variations.
- NEW! Text Test tool.
- NEW! Contrast Test tool.
- NEW! Color Blindness Simulator tool.
- NEW! Added color picker for tools source colors.
- Added color spaces to Shades tool.
- Palette colors can now be duplicated.
- Tools chooser is now a floating dialog.
- FIX: In some cases, a wrong palette was updated when reordering colors.
- Aggressive code and performances optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Fix This App
The concept for the functionality is good, but as another reviewer has stated. . . the app crashes randomly. All work is lost and the app no longer functions without uninstalling and then reinstalling. While it may have only cost $4.99, I still expect the app to work as advertised. I purchased this even though the Customer Ratings section states “This application’s summary rating was recently reset.” Not a great sign, but I crossed my fingers and purchased it anyway.
Developers - Please just fix the app or at least post some response that you are aware of and/or working on the crash issue. I’ve already wasted too much time for lost productivity on a project due to this app crashing and losing all of my work. I don’t want to have to request a refund, so please just provide an update on the solution. Thanks.
thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry you had many issues with the app. I've just released a new version of it that it is much more stable and I fixed most bugs.
Hopefully that will solve your problems, but in case you'll still find it not working properly please contact me at: email@example.com
I am even able to help you retrieve your "lost" work. I've done it for a few users already.
I want my money back, you cheat!!!
This app should not have been released as it suffers still from embarrassing flaws making it unusable. My first time using it, the app screen went blank and the only way to recover from that was to delete and reinstall it. Apparently this common among users. The second time, I tried using the Tints and Shades feature, only to find that trying to change a Step amount changed it irriversably to the number 1.
Shame on this developer for selling such a useless product. I would like my money back!
Hello thebigerns, I am sorry you had problems with this app.
However, most of them have been fixed in the following updates and the latest version, now available, is very stable. Please feel free to check it out.
Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow a refund for purchased apps.
- Alberto Malagoli
- 58.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alberto Malagoli
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.