IRIS - mobile hebrew russian hebrew dictionary
By Olan AT&S
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The famous Big Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew dictionary by Dr. Baruch Podolsky is now available for iPhone.
Providing Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew translation of over 60,000 words, currently proved to be the most complete, wide-ranging and modern Hebrew dictionary for Russian speakers.
* Nikud in Hebrew words.
* Accent emphasis in Hebrew and Russian words (if no emphasis - accent is on last vowel)
* Russian transcription for Hebrew words.
* Russian search.
* Hebrew search.
* Transcription search (using Russian letters + "h" for representing Hebrew sounds) - "Translit" mode.
* Search history (last 12 entries).
* Copying words and translations, with and without Nikud.
* More to come.
What's New in Version 2.4
Final fix for iOS 8 compatibility.
Additional improvements for UI.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, Hebrew, Russian
- Seller: OLAN - ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES & SOFTWARE LTD
- © Olan AT&S Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.