iRISCO enables you to remotely control your RISCO security system, smart home system, retrieve live video monitoring and event notifications.
Do it all using the iRISCO – from anywhere, at any time
· Arm/disarm your security alarm system remotely
· Video verification - view live video streaming, retrieve image snapshots and video clips from events – all via VUpoint's wireless IP cameras
· Smart Home – easily control and operate your home appliances, lighting, climate, roller shutters, garage door, door lock, and more!
· Notifications and event log – receive notification upon all or specific event types for security, safety, panic, or elderly care – and view a listing of events from the event log
To use iRISCO, first install your cloud-enabled RISCO system, and then register it via this app or from: www.riscocloud.com
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t start up anymore
Since the last update the app doesn’t start up anymore. For an app with security-relevance that’s unacceptable. Overall, the app does not feel very professional nor user friendly.
New version crashes every time on iPhone X
The newest version crashes before opening on iPhone X. An update is required immediately or iPhone X users will need to switch from iRISCO to another alarm system.
The app upgrade Is really slow. Too slow!
- Risco Ltd.
- 78.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RISCO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.