Irish Wedding Diary
By Exact Editions Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you need when planning a wedding in Ireland. Ireland's favourite wedding magazine is packed full of wedding dresses, many of which are shot exclusively for Irish Wedding Diary. With fashion and beauty tips, mother of the bride and honeymoon sections, the leading wedding venues and top bridal photographers it has all the services you will need to complete your special day. Published quarterly.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive of back issues to Autumn 2010. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
You can obtain full access to Irish Wedding Diary by purchasing a subscription within the application. Subscriptions will renew automatically and are available on a three-monthly or annual basis - please see the purchase options within the application for current prices.
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The price will depend on whether you have selected an annual or three-monthly subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
What's New in Version 9.0.1
• Support for iOS 9 with Slide Over and Split View
• iPhone support for double-page spreads and bookmarks
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 9.0.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Exact Editions Ltd
- © Copyright 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Irish Wedding Diary$2.99
- Irish Wedding Diary$9.99