The iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button.
New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.
The iRobot HOME is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240.
IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING*
• New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app
• Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home
• Knows upstairs from downstairs--The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use
* Available with Roomba® i Series robots
CLEAN MAP™ REPORTS*
• Zoom and pan Clean Map™ reports in the History button to view cleaning coverage
• View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time
*Available with Roomba® 900 and i Series robots
CLEAN FROM ANYWHERE
• Start or pause cleaning cycles
• Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
• Customize your cleaning preferences*
• Monitor activity of your robot
• Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
*Available with Roomba® 900, i Series, and Braava® jet™ 240 robots
CUSTOMIZED CLEANING PREFERENCES
• With Roomba® 980, select from three cleaning power settings: Automatic, Performance Mode, or Eco-Mode
• With Roomba® 900 and i Series robots, select from three types of cleaning passes: Automatic, One Cleaning Pass, or Two Cleaning Passes
• With Braava® mops, start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area or reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes
• Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with select voice assistants!
*Voice Assistant functionality available in select languages and markets
• Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
• Keep your robot up-to-date with new features
• Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800 and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz band
• Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
• Braava jet™ 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.
Bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Okay. So I got a new roomba 800 yesterday because I’m lazy and I hate vacuuming. And the box said that it could connect to an app on WiFi? So I’m like “yes. The epitome of laziness. I don’t have to bend down to press the clean button. I just have to click a button on my phone” so I downloaded the app. And started it up. It’s like “okay. Find a place for roomba with a strong WiFi connection and a clean area” so I did just that. Then it asked me to name my roomba. I named it stabby. And then it asked me to press the home and the button with a plus sign with a circle on it at the same time for two seconds and I’ll hear a noise. I pressed the buttons. No noise but it did turn on so I continued forward. It told me to look for a roomba/iRobot thing in the WiFi settings on my phone. So I did. But nothing showed up. So I tried pressing the buttons again for two seconds. Nothing. I tried for ten minutes. Still nothing. I moved right next to the router. And tried for another 20. Nothing. So I said “you know what. It’s midnight. I’m tired. Let’s do this in the morning.” So I did. When I pulled up the app, it told me that the app was down and to try again later. I did. And I didn’t get any farther than I did yesterday. So I put my roomba on a test run. Lil stabby works like a charm. This app is a dud. Save yourself a few wasted hours and don’t download it.
Best investment in years
My whole family from the yorkie to my elder years dad all have allergies and hate vacuuming as it kicks up all the things that make us wheezing and sneeze. With this roomba (we’ve named consuela after the family guy maid we love) we’re all feeling better and less allergies means less head colds and one less headache from cleaning inch by inch everyday under furniture my husband had to move but not now. We have the 960 and does as well as my pet hair dyson at the every day minor jobs leaving only the big messes to deal with. Anyone with allergies and pets should have one of these for sure. So if you’re on the fence and thinking you might need a perfect helper that just needs a swipe of the finger to do the job anytime of day you’ve found your perfect match. Our wood floors and rugs look like I have been cleaning them on my hands and knees so nicely even my mom in law complimented them during the holidays too. So buy this beautiful invention and make an investment in your family using your time to do the rest of the time or give yourself a little break;)
Amazing Smart Home App
This is one of the best products and accompanying apps I’ve used in a long time; and most importantly, my life and time are enhanced by this little Roomba.
We are still deciding a name for our Roomba, but we love that we can creatively command our Roomba with her unique name with our Alexa.
Contrary to some of the other reviews we read for this app, we found the app is actually very user friendly. Connecting our Roomba to the Internet was straightforward; the graphics are very cute and the professional videos explain all the steps. It’s really one of the best end user training processes in an app I’ve seen. And if we had issues, their help section is pretty detailed (not that we’ve had issue). We were also able to link multiple user accounts to the same Roomba. So my girlfriend and I can both interact with the Roomba and not share a password.
Some of the cool features we already enjoy is the maps we see after every completed clean (we have a Roomba 960), the real-time updates in what our Roomba is doing as it is doing it, the customization of a schedule for every day of the week, and the ease of using the app for what it is meant to do - get the Roomba to start and stop cleaning.
As a tech person, what I find rewarding is that it performs firmware version updates over WiFi to the Roomba itself. So the actual robot software, and not just the app, are improving over time
Great job iRobot! We are very happy with your product.
- iRobot Corporation
- 270.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 iRobot Corporation. All Rights Reserved. iRobot and Roomba are registered trademarks of iRobot Corporation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.