Access the world's best Nollywood movies & TV series: Thousands of Nigerian & Ghanaian films. Watch your favorite movies and TV shows offline. Keep movies on your device and watch them anytime without using additional data!
iROKOtv is available globally and by subscribing you will gain unlimited access to our premium content. Payment will be charged via iTunes, and the subscription will renew after 3 months unless you turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date. The subscription price is USD 14.99/quarter, quoted in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the United States.
Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632. (If you give us a missed call, we'll call you right back).
If you want to cancel your subscription, head over to "My Subscriptions" on iTunes and click "Cancel Subscription".
Fixed downloading/chromecast issues
Ratings and Reviews
App Gone Bad!!!
I used to enjoy this service but recently, it has gone bad. In fact, it is horrible if you intend to watch on the road or when traveling. Two main issues they need to address:
1. After downloading the movies, you still need Internet to watch because the system checks for subscription before you can watch downloaded movies. I was on a 12 hour flight and have hoped to watch my downloaded movies but I could not!!!. The rubbish system was checking my subscription which requires internet connection. Totally defeats the purpose.
2. The system get hung checking for subscription license. I have deleted the app and reinstall three times but issues remain the same. License checking status is still in a loop even after their recent update in March 2018. All the downloaded movies are grayed out and I can't click to watch. However I am able to stream other movies that have not been downloaded without any issues. I tried chatting with their customer rep and got no response after many attempts .
The ability to be able to pick up where you left off, rewind without the movie pausing, unsubscribe from the app, actually add a pic of yourself, and get a movie description are just a few things that would make this app better. I'm afraid too, that I will watch everything on here before my three months are up. The movies are crisp and clear. More movie selections would be great. I'm happy with the price and that there is a app like this. I know that in time it will improve😁
Typical Nigerian owned business
Poor customer support team who do not have any idea of what they are doing. Market women and men talking to you, very rude and extremely unprofessional. I had one tell me I could go die can you imagine..... till today my issue isn’t resolved yet I am still unable to login in with my iPad. Issue are not resolved no one to talk to or call very pathetic. The excuse of support agent names I spoke with that couldn’t resolve my issue and told me to die is Ejiro. Funmi and Sam where equally as miserable as she was. Till tomorrow I am still waiting to receive an email or sms saying my issue is resolved. Typical Nigerian owned poor business
- iROKO Partners Ltd
- 127.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iROKOtv
- In-App Purchases
- iROKOtv $14.99
- iROKOtv $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.