Fate doesn’t make a hero -- you must grab your blade and become one yourself!
Forge your destiny in Iron Blade; a thrilling action RPG set in a medieval Europe filled with monsters and magic. Explore a world brought to life with console-quality graphics as the innovative -- yet easy-to-learn -- combat system throws you into one heart-pounding battle after another!
Collect amazing weapons, explore breathtaking real-world locations and test your skills against millions of other players, as you build your own domain and engage in exciting PvP challenges.
AN EPIC ODYSSEY:
- A demonic army approaches! Soon, they will devour all of humanity unless you can fulfill the prophecy and seal them away for good.
- Unravel a plot full of intrigue and bitter betrayal as you fight through the challenging story missions.
- Explore a world rich in lore and set in a fantastic alternate-reality Europe, full of legendary warriors and arcane mysteries.
- Your adventure will take you through many awe-inspiring locations, from fighting off demon knights in Notre Dame to banishing vampires in Transylvania.
- Everyone can enjoy the deep and thrilling combat controls, which were specially designed for mobile and allow you to smoothly perform amazing chains of attacks against numerous enemies.
- Develop your own fighting style by linking up taps and swipes to perform monster-crushing combos.
- Face a fearsome variety of foes from vampires to undead soldiers, each brought to life with amazing graphics, animations and combat abilities.
- Unleash deadly special attacks and finishing moves that deliver a grisly end to any who dare challenge you.
MASTER LEGENDARY POWERS
- Collect a massive selection of weapons and armour along your adventure.
- Upgrade your gear to customise your combat strengths and style.
- Unleash devastating spells and skills on your foes.
COMPETE WITH PLAYERS
- Establish your own domain that you can fortify with a castle.
- Acquire and upgrade castle defenders to protect your domain and its resources while you’re away.
- Raid other players’ castles to crush their defences and loot their most valuable resources for yourself!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
Shop UI redesigned.
NEW ARMOR SET: Add the Ever-Stalwart Guardian set to your armory!
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Game still needs work
Especially the level mechanic.. there’s been quite a few times in the boss challenges or fortress attacks where it’s says easy with the armor and weapons I currently have equipped only to die in seconds by the boss. Ex. There are 4 difficulties... with the current weapons and armor it says easy on extreme... yet I went in there and died in seconds... the enemies and boss take away too much stamina and kill me easily... when it says easy it should be easy for me not for the enemies.. it shouldn’t say easy at all. I wasted 75 energy trying to beat extreme because it says easy on it. I died EASILY all three times. Also enemies shouldn’t take so much stamina.. they shouldn’t take too little otherwise your just invincible... but boss’s shouldn’t be taking nearly half your stamina in one hit on the higher difficulties. I’m aware that your still working on it...I mean this game has been out for what a year already... so I understand that there will be a lot of things not in place yet.. but I think the level mechanic and the stamina mechanic need working. But overall it’s a pretty decent game. The story is good so far too can’t wait for that to continue.
Love this game but the freezes.....
Overall, I really love this game. One week into this game, I was at level 25 and so far, I only spent $0.99. You don’t have to spend money to do well in this game really. There are many events you can participate, which can easily help with your upgrade. What I like about this game, every strong and higher level enemies have their weaknesses, as long as you can figure it out, and skillful enough in your timing and execution, you can beat most of time, without having the best gear possible. Of course, you may not have the best time to win 3 skulls rating, but 2 skulls rating are beyond possible with crappy gears.
What I hate is how laggy the game can be. It takes a while to transition from one section to another. It got worse for me when it started freezing. So instead of having to stress out about this, I just stop playing altogether. Off to look for a better game, I guess. Listen developers, it doesn’t matter how pretty your graphics are, if people can’t have a better end-user experience, you will lose your audience.
Enjoyed it, briefly
Like I said I enjoyed the game briefly but didn't get into the game enough to over come my frustrations with a game mechanic. It has to do with blocking attacks. First off I'll say I love the way this is set up,I think it's the best set up I've seen. The problem I had was it takes stamina to block and as the game progresses and enemies become stronger and more numerous you easily burn through your stamina way before the end of a fight. Attacking an enemy first will interrupt their attack so when out of stamina I would switch between the attackers attacking them first but this mechanic is not as polished as the blocking mechanic. There may be a different way to approach this, if so it wasn't obvious nor included in the tutorial at the time I played. Loved the game until I hit this draw back on what's otherwise a polished mechanic and then at that point I just wasn't invested enough to start working towards figuring this out and working around it as I felt it became a large problem with game play to quickly and would hinder me significantly the rest of the game. Lastly, investing money will definitely make it easier but its not necessary to enjoy the game.
- 3.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Iron Blade are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Rubies $4.99
- Slasher $4.99
- Starter Pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.