A must have app for all the cyclists that plan to spend few days on the wheels riding along the Danube. Based on the data European Cyclist Federation collected during Iron Gate route assessment, this app will provide you with dozens of useful information either while you’re riding or planning your route.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- GPS data for 6 Iron Gate routes: Kladovo – Drobeta, Monastery Route, Highland Route, Traian's Delight, Manastirica Circle and Banja Cave Circle
- Let’s ride – riding mode in which the data is shown automatically while you’re riding, based on your location
- Route planner – planning mode where the data is shown based on selected starting point and chosen direction, ideal for getting quick overview what to expect on the road within following kilometres
- Help section – detailed description of all data categories and values, quite useful until you got used to our app icons
- Main / all data switch – choose whether you want only main or all data to be shown; main data is collected on 1km basis and it will provide you with crucial info such as road type and width, surface material and quality, riding direction, observed traffic congestion and speed limits for motorized traffic (in case you’re sharing the road). Other data is usually collected on 5km basis and includes 11 additional data categories
- Renamed downstream and upstream directions to clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- Changed home page image.
- DUNAVSKI CENTAR ZA KOMPETENCIJU
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Danube Competence Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.