Fight a soulless steel army! Prove your mettle in a storm of fire and steam!
Hordes of invaders are emerging from the bowels of the earth to enslave the people of the surface. Iron Heart is a strategy game which revolves around defending your base by placing towers in tactically advantageous positions and using special skills. The plot follows the resistance of the planet's defenders against an army of steam-powered robots in a rare Victorian-era Steampunk atmosphere, complete with Jules Verne stories, mechanisms, underground mines and cities.
Each level takes you further into the depths of the planet in search of the source of the looming threat to peace on the planet. Your task is to defend your machine from various enemies – some are protected by armor, some fly, and others are vulnerable to electricity. Use tactics to exploit your enemies' weaknesses and achieve victory! You receive rewards for victories in the form of cogs, which you can trade in to upgrade your cannons, machine guns, emitters and skills.
The battles take place in icy mines and on the streets of an abandoned underground city. Stop the underground threat!
- 12 types of mechanical opponents vs 12 types of towers and skills
- Diverse tactical options
- Fearsome bosses
- 4 episodes and 80 levels of varying difficulty
- Tower and skill upgrade system
- A Victorian-era Steampunk atmosphere
Ratings and Reviews
The game is great but
The game is great but there's one thing that bothered me a lot about it in the shop you can buy anything you want with your nuts have to buy specifics that you allow and why is that. (Knowing I have the nuts for it)
Solid TD Game
Very good, a few suggestions:
1) Give us some indication of what path the next wave is going to be taking. 2) Make the pause and play button the same button, there's no need for them to be separate buttons. 3) The active zones around each button need to be either bigger or more sensitive, it is quite often a button press does not register.
Hey everyone, this game is entertaining and strategic in that we don't know what enemy is next or do we know from what direction. The only challenge here is swapping out weapons once you see where the next wave starts. I am disappointed I spent money on this TD game.
- 8FLOOR LTD
- 140.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 8Floor Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Base health restoration $0.99
- 300 nuts $4.99
- 600 nuts $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.