Iron Intelligence with Evan Centopani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to lift, eat, and grow like a pro for the next 12 weeks! You'll add strength, slap on size, and peel off fat in three innovative, interlocking phases designed by one of the great minds in bodybuilding, IFBB pro Evan Centopani.
Centopani has designed a program with the purpose of getting you stronger, bigger, and better conditioned—in that order. These three goals are what every lifter should strive for, and Iron Intelligence is split into distinct 4-week exercise blocks to help you accomplish each one.
In addition to a smart workout program, Iron Intelligence also includes workout videos with Evan during the first week, a thorough nutrition video and meal plan, and Evan’s own expert supplement advice. With Evan’s program, all these free tools, and your own intensity, Iron Intelligence will help you become a better-performing and better-looking lifter, period.
More on Iron Intelligence
• Intense 12-week lifting plan designed by IFBB pro bodybuilder Evan Centopani that will help you build serious size, strength, and conditioning
• Appropriate for advanced lifters
• Includes daily workouts, a week of workout videos, a nutrition guide and video, supplement advice, and so much more!
• Nutrition guide includes a sample meal plan and advice on how to customize your diet
• Animal supplements will help you get the most out of each and every workout
• Short daily videos show you how each exercise is done
• Tap any exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout reminder notifications help keep you on track
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Node Chef update
Great Workout and App
This app provides an in depth look at what is required to achieve the goals outlined. Both the weight training and nutritional instruction are well thought out and planned. This app combine with the BodySpace app provide a great guide for this 12 week program.
At first glance, the workout schedule doesn't seem to be that challenging: 3-days with only 2 workouts for legs and chest for the first month. Coming from working out at least 5 days a week prior to starting this routine, I was skeptical. However, after the first week, I've noticed a considerable increase in strength. I'm going to continue this workout until completion.
Waste of time
Videos play, but no sound. All the same info from the website, just more ads for his supplements. Don't bother.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 142 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodybuilding.com
- © Bodybuilding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.