Welcome to the Iron League, a real-time arena teamfight game!
* Experience the spectacular arena battle with users all around the world!
- Iron League is a real-time MOBA game that supports various modes such as Quick match, Rank match, and Beginner's game. Grasp the thrill of victory with your strategy and tactics!
* MOBA of a lower genre barrier with simple and sharp controls!
- Anyone can play easily with basic attack button and instant skill activation. The League always welcomes the newcomers! Decide the fate of battle with your controls and decisions.
* 10-minute-a-round, endless teamfight!
- One round in the League ends in about 10 minutes. Overwhelm your enemies with short and breathtaking battles!
* Explore 5 unique arenas with 30+ memorable characters!
- To win on 5 different types of arena with unique strategic objectives, you need to be creative. Display your prowess with heroes of distinct class roles: range-dealer, tanker, supporter, warriors, and assassins!
Iron League awaits your challenge.
■ Official forum : https://www.reddit.com/r/IronLeague/
■ YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiUBYueXEvHYmKxCdEsV2w
■ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Iron-League-651238105050174/
■ Customer support email：email@example.com
## 2.9.1 Update ##
# Added new contents
- New hero and skins
- Season reset
# Changes and improvements
- Event UI arrangement
- Team separation in Praise system
- Spell selection UI improvement
- UI size adjustment option improvement
- Change in unit and value of in-game currency
# Balance adjustment
- Objective: Alexander/Kampe/Mamon/Thanatos/Ax/Caren/Pong/Alpha/Draga
Ratings and Reviews
Back for a more in depth Review!
So I played this game a week or two ago and wrote a review about it being a good game, however I never really had any suggestions haha. After coming back to the game, there are only 3 words.. I. Am. Shocked. The graphics and gameplay became so smooth and beautiful that I forgot t was an entirely different game! That was the first thing that caught my eye. Many of the heroes I tried out were very fun and were very satisfying to use. I do wonder if we can get some unique heroes? Don’t get me wrong, the heroes right now are so fun to use and their design/backstory makes you want to love them even more, but I have always thought there can be some truly unique heroes. For instance, a necromancer that can summon undead troops rather than him doing the fighting, or even a mechanic-type character that puts traps around the map and waits for the unsuspecting foes. Overall, this is a one of my favorite games and I will be sure to play it some more. (P.S, the developers involvement with the community is rare these days, thank you for that!)
Developer Response ,
Hello, LalLaala boooom! This is the Iron League.
We are grateful that you like our game. We are currently developing more enjoyable contents and improving the system step by step. I hope you keep up with the League!
I’m very upset with this game and I usually love it. I had an account and someone logged in as guest and they pushed account overlay thinking it link would them. No where did it say I wouldn’t be able to access my old account or thy it would be deleted. I was a high level and bought so many heroes. Acct was Moniiiiii
Just add two more
I like the game it’s solid but I just wish you had add two more characters in field and also expanding the map overall good game
Developer Response ,
Hello, JKOSLICE! This is the Iron League.
Thank you for playing our game! We are currently developing more enjoyable content, and there is always a possibility to add 5v5 mode. I hope you keep up with us!
- 436.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 DexintGames Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Diamonds 1520 $9.99
- Diamonds 147 $0.99
- Diamonds 735 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.