Iron Man 3 - The Official Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become billionaire Tony Stark as Iron Man in this fast-paced, endless runner; the official game of the upcoming movie!
After the events of Iron Man 3, Tony has become a peacekeeper, but new threats emerge regularly all around the globe -- and Iron Man is the only one who can take care of them. Get ready for this addictive, endless 3D runner!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED SUPERHERO MOVIE OF 2013!
√ Fight around the world against rising A.I.M. forces
√ Discover 3 different locations offering endless, self-generating levels: Malibu Shores, New York City, and China
√ Confront 4 epic villains from the Iron Man comics: Crimson Dynamo, Ezekiel Stane, Living Laser, and the mighty M.O.D.O.K.
BECOME IRON MAN AS NEVER BEFORE
√ Complete various missions in fast-paced flying battles, and in epic one-on-one confrontations
√ Unleash Iron Man's power with amazingly responsive swipe controls
√ Enjoy an outstanding 3D world with cutting-edge graphics and animations
COMMAND STARK INDUSTRIES
√ Research and develop up to 18 suits from the different movies (Mark II, Mark 42, Silver Centurion, etc.)
√ Upgrade your armors and powers in the research lab to wipe out your enemies
This game supports 12 languages, including Arabic.
اللعبة الآن متوفرة باللغة العربية. لتغيير اللغة، اذهب الى خيارات اللعبة ثم اختر اللغة
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
iOS 8 Compatible
Good Game, but has room for Better...
Overall my experience thus far at level 41, I've had time to really appreciate the great aspects of this game on my iPad. I play it daily and the graphics, variety of armors, special weapon types, locations, and the ability to play as War Machine (Iron Patriot) make this game very enjoyable. My only problem is that the Daily bonus should last ALL DAY! The scattered armor parts on some maps take time to accumulate and when you finally get to use it the hit point level and mastery requirements are a bit
Disappointing considering the fact that the armor is soooooooo weak especially after all the effort that went towards accumulating the parts! The Challenge level of some maps as you progress is just frustrating, especially the over doing of constant rocket barrages that never seem to let up. (C'mon Guys...really?!!!)
Havin said that, don't let the negative aspects of the short comings effect you trying this game... I really like the overall work that went in to make this one of the best games I've ever played on my iPad thus far...it is good, but it has room to be better!
Very well executed, with minor problems
The graphics are great and the gameplay is very well done. Once you get used to the controls, it’s fun dodging obstacles and projectiles at high speed.
My only issues with the game:
(1) Once you have each type of special weapon with a decent health bar, there’s not much reason to buy a new suit. It’d feel more worthwhile if there were some change in game play, new capability, or even just the look of the weapons.
(2) After a while it feels like there is no story. You fight the same bosses over and over, and they stop saying anything new. Or maybe spending XP to unlock suits sent me backward in the story?
(3) Dodging missiles is the only challenge. The enemies are too easy to defeat, with repetitive patterns. The bosses are a joke. I wish the levels were a little harder (more fun) to steer through.
(4) Battery drain. One day I noticed each run was costing me about 13% of my battery. (Obviously results vary depending on play time.) As a result I don't play this game when I’m away from a power source. Small price for a high speed 3D flying experience, I suppose.
(5) Inviting friends and sharing scores on Facebook are in-game missions? Douche move.
So there's room for improvement, but it’s still one of the best games I’ve played, and it’s free! Highly recommended!
Thank you so much for the update!!
I could cry about this update. This is my all-time favorite app game, but I haven't been able to play it for months, because I was one of the players for whom it would crash on start-up. With this update, it runs like a dream, and it's gorgeous to look at too.
My only complaint about this latest version are some of the graphics decisions. The "speed lines" that appear after flying for a short time are very distracting, and the heat waves following the armor in flight obscure it, which dampens the thrill of use a little. I also wish Stark Credits were a little more contrasted with the surrounding graphics.
All in all, faith in this app fully restored. Looking forward to playing with my armors again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 638 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- TM & © 2013 MARVEL & Subs ©2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fistful of ISO-8$2.99
- Wallet of ISO-8$5.99
- Box of ISO-8$10.99
- Fistful of ISO-8$1.99
- Wallet of ISO-8$4.99
- Box of ISO-8$9.99
- Vault of ISO-8$20.99
- Vault of ISO-8$19.99
- Credit Multiplicator$4.99
- Stark HQ full of ISO-8$109.99