The print version of Iron Man Magazine has gone mobile! Iron Man delivers the facts on weight training, nutrition, muscle building, fat burning, sports supplementation, injury prevention and general health and fitness. Iron Man's very first issue was printed in 1936, and it has evolved into the world's most authoritative and respected bodybuilding magazine with a lifestyle approach for mind, body and character development. Practical how-to information is the cornerstone of Iron Man, with training and nutrition research and inspiring stories and images included to help everyone achieve their health, fitness and body-transformation goals.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-12 Issues (1 Year) at $29.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
Ratings and Reviews
No issues available since September 2017!
Do not subscribe, no new issues have been produced since September. I guess there were only so many ways the new narcissistic owners could recycle the same content and subscription growth and advertising revenue ran out. The quality has not been as expected , this used to be a top publication. An ethical publisher would have contacted loyal subscribers and at least informed them that the magazine was running out of steam, an even more principled individual would have refunded the outstanding (25 percent) of the subscription fee. However the publishers of this magazine are actually trying to get people to auto renew even though they are 4 issues behind, I leave you to reach your own conclusion.
Used to be a quality magazine but ever since a year ago or so (new owners maybe) it's just not worth it. You're better off using google for advice and products. Sorry but I would never recommend this to anyone.
Where’s October Issue?
I have been a subscriber for several months. Every issue has been on time until October 2017. Where is October 2017? Fix it or I cancel.
- Iron Man Magazine
- 48.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Iron Man Magazine & PixelMags inc
- In-App Purchases
- Iron Man Mag $29.99
- Iron Man Magazine: February 2012 $6.99
- Iron Man Magazine: March 2012 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.