IronLife: Muscle, strength, fitness and nutrition magazine
By IronLife Media Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IronLife is a monthly magazine for people who want to train smarter and add lean muscle. Each issue delivers in-depth and cutting-edge advice from the world's best fitness and nutrition experts.
There are three key sections in the magazine. IronTitans features exclusive columns and films from the coaches that you trust and respect. IronGame is your complete guide to getting the most out of your gym time. IronFuel will give you the advice you need about the nutrition and supplements that will support your training and help you get the body you want.
IronLife has been created to provide you with high-quality information that works. If you want stories about how to build big biceps in seven days, or the beer and pizza abs diet, we’re not for you.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• An annual subscription costs £19.99, or a six month subscription £14.99. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the subscription period, unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Outstanding Content and Customer Service
I firmly believe that IronLife provides the absolute best and most cutting edge compilation of bodybuilding knowledge in the world. That may sound like a stretch, but the proof is in the pudding: no other magazine cuts through the advertising BS an BroScience recommendations to give you real expert insights quite like IronLife. I signed up for a year long subscription in the summer on my Droid, and was very disappointed to learn that my subscription would not carry over to my new iPhone. I voiced my displeasure and sure enough Joe Warner, the magazine's editor himself, reached out to me and remedied the situation extremely quickly. I recommend anyone who may have experienced the same problem to reach out to Joe because he does a great job at taking care of the people who value his product. I can't begin to tell you how many new and novel ways to train and eat that I have been able to take away from IronLife and will likely be a subscriber for years to come. IronLife truly lets you #TrainSmarter.
Good looking pages, looking forward to more. Would like to see more on keto dieting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IronLife Media Ltd
- © IronLife Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- IronLife Subscription$26.99
- IronLife Subscription$19.99
- July 2014$4.99
- IronLife Issue 16$4.99
- IronLife Issue 10$4.99
- October 2014$4.99
- IronLife September 2014$4.99
- November 2014$4.99
- IronLife Issue 9$4.99