IronMobile is a mobile-friendly IM tracker app, designed specifically for iPhone/iPad. This is not an official Ironman® live results, but a collective effort to help spectator access the live results during Ironman® triathlon on iPhone/iPad, both in full and half distances.
· IronMobile is Ad-Free and will stay that way. There is no limits on the number of athletes you can follow for each live event.
· You are able to track your favourite athletes during IronMan® 140.6 or 70.3 live events including splits. The past results for most events are available up to 5 years!
· IronMobile provides opportunity to choose & store your favourite athletes on your device for monitoring their results during the event. The results would also be stored on your device for off-line access.
· NEW: Check IronMap tab to access the map of the race for most of the events.
· The following features will be enabled upon In App Purchase:
· Push notification (for live events)
· Unit conversion
In App Purchase (optional)
· You can buy a pass (1 year or 1 month) to enable optional features like push notification. The pass is Non-Renewing and you have the option to extend your pass at any time before expiry date, otherwise the pass will expire on expiry date automatically.
· We appreciate your feedbacks. Please reach us by email or on social media.
·· Email: email@example.com
·· Twitter: @ironmobile
·· FB: ironmobile
- Fix order of the live events.
Ratings and Reviews
I've used several different apps but this one is my favorite. They are all subject to delays since all the Ironman tracking apps are pulling from the same data. So it just comes down to which format you prefer and I think this is the clearest to follow.
I wish they would at some point update these to offer a time stamp of when they crossed the markers listed, but nobody does at this point. So, know the course, know your athlete and do the math on your own if you are trying to catch them in multiple stops on the course, unless you want to invest in an individual GPS tracker.
I have tracked many athletes in many races for several years, well, attempted to track. Not once has this app worked correctly. It does not update in a timely manner and about 90% of the times, will skip splits. This leaves you wondering if the person is still racing. Then, it will jump ahead so if you aren't careful, you're under the impression your athlete rode 70 miles in 20
minutes. Since Ironman has become so money driven, it would be nice if they would consider charging a dollar or two and pay someone to make their app work. This is people's lifeline for their loved runs who pay a lot of money to race, they should at least be able to see that they are still okay.
Major delayed information
I was at the most recent St George Utah 70.3 watching my boyfriend, and it was so frustrating when over 2 hours went by and there was absolutely no update on his swim stats! We weren't sure if he was disqualified or what! It was very disappointing to have to pay for this app. The stats on his bike were delayed over 40 min after his transition and the run didn't even record his stats until the next day!!!
I would not recommend this app to anyone wanting to know play by play. It made meeting him at the transition points blinding!!! And I nearly missed his bike transition! This made photo ops next to impossible!! Never again will I use this app!!!
- Mike Peyvandi
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 TakeYourMarks
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Pass $0.99
- One Year Pass (70% off now!) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.