Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Eliminate the pile of remotes on the coffee table, and control your home theater with iRule! The 2014 CES award-winner, iRule is a universal remote control app for audio/video enthusiasts that's easy to set up and fun to customize. It's also the remote that keeps growing with your changing technology and needs.
iRule doesn't just control audio and video gear, either. It also controls lighting, shades and blinds, network cameras, security systems, and more. Also available are simply drag-and-drop modules for rich interactive control of Sonos systems, Onkyo-Integra and Denon receivers, Insteon, Lutron, and Z-Wave lighting, dimmers, locks, and more.
Configure and customize your remote with iRule Builder on your computer. Drag-and-drop your images and commands, upload your own custom graphics, and share content with other users. Builder includes a huge database of the most common gear.
* Please note that most users' systems will require a hardware gateway to control devices that do not support direct network control. iRule is compatible with Global Caché products, available from our website
What's New in Version 4.5.0
* Global Macros - create a macro once and use it in any panel, page or handset as many times as you want
* Customizable URL Widgets - Add a custom background color and set the opacity to make your URL widgets look just right
* Fully customizable color options - Text labels can now be any color in the spectrum to give you full control of the appearance of labels, feedbacks and text on buttons
* Compatibility for future Hue Brudge firmware updates - when you update your bridge, we'll have you covered.
* iRule used to crash on iOS 6 when using Google+ to log in. It doesn’t do that anymore.
* We've also added lots of stability improvements for crashes that occurred when users were leaving the app.
This app and program is made to control your whole entertainment center or just a few of your devices. I love everything about it!! Yes, it takes some time getting use to. But when you find out how to set things up, this is the bomb!! They have a great group that is wiling to help out if you have questions on their website. If your having trouble well there are videos and power points slides to show you how to get started.
Thanks again Irule!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 70.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iRule, LLC
- © iRule, LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iRule Builder Advanced License$99.99
- iRule Builder Basic License$49.99