iRunner is the perfect free running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you track your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Tracks both daily steps and activity, plus runs, walks, gym workouts, etc.
With a built in GPS, this app is the best way to map your progress, whether you are a casual runner or training for a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon!
Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, custom structured workout routines, HIIT training, and more.*
With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support*, we support almost all BLE heart rate monitors such as the Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7 / H10, Viiiiva, OrangeTheory Fitness, and many more.
When used with pedometers / step tracking devices like your phone or the Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin Vivofit, this walking, hiking, running and jogging app will monitor your total daily activity, distance and calorie burn.
iRunner is your workout coach and route tracker! Use Record your time, distance, pace and speed for each workout. Compare the results over time. Voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, online workout access and more, you’ll have everything you need to track your training progress.
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
- Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $9.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (thank you!)
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Foot pod, speed & cadence sensor support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments & custom Heart Rate Zones.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $39.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* Our undying gratitude
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $9.99 per year for Pro Plus, $39.99 per year for Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Compatible sensors requires an in-app upgrade and supported sensors using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) sold separately.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Terms and Conditions:
Fixes sync issues arising from Apple Watch stand alone implementation
French, German & Italian translations
Updated graph background in dark mode
Power tweaks and fixes
Expanded steps support for different workout types in workout dashboards and results
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work with all heart monitors
I downloaded the app and upgraded because it said it works with heart monitors. My heart monitor is Bluetooth and worked with my iPhone however it would not work with this app and the company was very rude about the issue. Don’t waste your time
This is a great walking/running GPS program. It always knows where I am and tracks minute changes in my distances (different sides of street, etc, etc). What would make me love the program even more would be if I could delete a workout - like when start a rub but I'm really walking. I stop workout at < 30 seconds in, but the program still includes it in my "total" number if workouts that day. Secondly, I would live it if I could manually add a workout on the phone when I forget to start the program before I walk a route that I do regularly. If I could put in an estimated start/stop time and go back to the route from another workout, that would be nice. Lastly, I would love it if the stats showed a graph of miles covered per day (or per week). I can only find "calories burned" and "calorie per minute" graphs but would live to see daily mileage totals without having to add them all up. Thank you. P.S. I travelled for about 2 weeks and didn't use the app when I was away from home. When I got home, the app sent me a message saying, it's been awhile since we've worked out together, do I want to go for a walk? That was a neat feature.
Initial test run - multitasking works
I took it out on my initial marathon training run. A simple 5 mile up and back run. The distance was spot on. Less than a 0.1 mile difference on the return leg which seemed reasonable. The route was heavily wooded and it never had an issue. I like the 5 minute voice and mileage verbal updates while the music is playing. The integration with the iPod works pretty well. I was looking for something to help me with my pace and distance. Not sure at this point about integrating with an ant sensor. My current heart monitor works pretty well. So for my desired use, this fits the bill perfectly. I would like to see the ability to multitask and that is why I give it 4 stars. I will use it a few more weeks and determine if I should upgrade.
UPDATE: Through some adjustments in the settings, I have the ability to keep the workout going and receive calls/send messages. I increased my rating to 5 as a result. I decided go ahead and upgrade to full version to spend the extra $$ and get the wahoo ant+ adapter for broader app support down the road. I will be using it with the garmin foot pod and premium soft strap heart monitor.
- Fitdigits Inc
- 93.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2018 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus $9.99
- Plus $6.99
- Star $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.