By Igor Savelev
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Irvue brings thousands of stunning high-resolution photos from Unsplash to your desktop. Enjoy new artistic wallpapers everyday with this small application, which lives in your menu bar.
* Change wallpaper automatically every: 30 minutes, hour, 3 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, week, two weeks or month
* Customizable shortcuts
* Multi-display setup support
* Channels: new, featured and many others, which you can choose by yourself
* Every photo is available for download to your Mac
* Auto-adjustment of your macOS theme depending on the current wallpaper
* If you have Unsplash account, you can like photos, create collections and add photos to them
* Blacklist for photos and authors
* Feature for advanced users: AppleScript support
Keep your Mac's screen looking fresh with Unsplash photos and Irvue!
What's New in Version 2.5.3
- Minor improvements
Great app, fresh desktop backgrounds, and frequent updates
I get bored with my desktop background and this helps to frequently change the scenery.
The developer pushes frequent updates, so don’t be afraid to give this app a try. I’ve never had a problem or issue, and the only downside I had awhile ago (lack of animated transitions between wallpapers) was actually pushed as a feature update.
I’d ignore any review that complains about the frequency of updates. This is definitely a good thing.
Beautiful wallpapers… Keep up the good work!
Irvue continues to be my number one wallpaper app… photos are just absolutely stunning…. I look forward to opening the app almost everyday and seeing what stunning wallpaper will grace my imac next :) Keep up the great work!
A great app marred by a ridiculous update schedule
The author updates this app for the most minor of things so often that it’s actually pretty annoying. Bug fixes are important, yes. However, if you’re pushing 3 “minor bug fixes” in a week, you should just batch them into one monthly update or something. 5 stars once the author gets this on a less distracting schedule.