Is Apatosaurus Okay? - Smithsonian’s Prehistoric Pals
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Apatosaurus in this interactive book app as he becomes surrounded by a pack of Ceratosaurus while he slowly lumbers toward the stream to eat. Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Will Apatosaurus get away from the Ceratosaurus and be okay?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by paleontologists at the Smithsonian Institution and provides fascinating information on the prehistoric world
Designed for children ages 3-8
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
For young Dino lovers and others as well these books are beautifully illustrated and engage the reader in the story. At the end of each book facts about the dinosaur are given. Very well done and purchased in a bundle makes the price very reasonable. I look forward to more about dinosaurs .
- Category: Books
- Released: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2014 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.