Is It Contagious?
By The Nemours Foundation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instant, reliable information and images on 85+ infections and other conditions seen in childhood. This app, from the pediatricians of KidsHealth.org and the Nemours Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, gives parents the answers they need – starting with: "Is It Contagious?"
• Important info on contagiousness, symptoms, treatment, and prevention of 85+ conditions affecting kids – from newborns to teens
• Guidance about when to seek immediate care
• Dozens of photo-realistic illustrations
• Ability to look up the conditions by medical or popular name
• Search 1000s of additional children's health topics on KidsHealth.org
ABOUT KIDSHEALTH FROM NEMOURS:
"Is It Contagious?" comes from KidsHealth, creators of KidsHealth.org, the #1 website on children's health and development. Nonprofit and physician-led, KidsHealth creates reliable, easy-to-understand online and video content for parents, educators, kids, and teens. Its award-winning content is also found on the websites of over 50 of the nation's top children's hospitals. KidsHealth is part of Nemours, one of the nation's largest pediatric health systems. Visit us at KidsHealth.org.
NOTE: All information from KidsHealth® is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Support for iOS6 and iPhone 5
- Updated all images to include a high-resolution version for retina display support
- Fixed a bug that caused search results to not display on newer devices
- Fixed search engine in articles to point to the mobile-optimized version of the KidsHealth.org website
- Fixed a bug involving the share button in articles not working properly
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 28, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Nemours Foundation
- © 2012 The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth®. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.