By UnatezeSoft, LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We updated our app to conform to modern standard Igbo. We are following WAEC Central Igbo curriculum to teach you the basics of Igbo language. iSabi™ Igbo teaches you the basics of standard Igbo. You will get what you need to know to build your vocabulary and gain confidence. We show you the most useful Igbo words and phrases and help you to practice what you learn as you learn. With this app, you will be speaking Igbo with your friends and family in no time. Don't let yourself be confused by other apps. Igbo language is a tonal language; words have meanings depending on how they are pronounced.
* "Excellent way to learn Igbo on the go. The audio feature is outstanding way to get it right. Practice makes perfect!" ***** SusyQuan
We teach you Igbo in a fun way!
* Hear each Igbo word or phrase pronounced by a native speaker.
* Record and playback your own pronunciation of each Igbo phrase.
* Compare your recordings with the native speaker pronunciations to improve.
* Gain confidence through fun and relaxed quizzes.
* Master spoken Igbo by taking our state of the art "iCan Say it!" quizzes.
* Learn at your own pace.
* View self contained dictionary/glossary of more than 6,000 words/phrases.
* Take the dictionary with you on the go (no Internet access required!).
* Master the most common Igbo nouns and pronouns.
* See phrases for several situations--including, Everyday phrases, Introductions, Shopping, Directions, Dining, Traveling, Religion, etc.
* Quickly locate words and phrases with our built-in text and indexed searches.
* Bookmark words and phrases for easy access and recall.
* Take and save notes for each word or phrase as you encounter them.
* Create your own study set with the bookmark and notes features.
Download the app today and see how easy it is to learn Igbo! Take it with you and practice it on the plane during your next trip.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com with your comments and suggestions.
Visit Us: unatezesoft.com
Follow Us: twitter.com/unatezesoft
Like Us: facebook.com/pages/Unatezesoft/233556186770452
What you Learn:
- Standard Igbo
What's New in Version 4.2
* Added missing sounds
* Fixed bugs
Best igbo learning tool!
Best igbo learning tool out there! I am the daughter of an igbo man and there are no other resources out there that are reliable and current to help me learn my fathers native language. Even he is impressed with the phrases i have been able to drop. I love that in the dictionary it shows how to conjugate verbs. A lot of vocabulary, I only wish there were more resources for learning igbo!
Useful! Some technical issues though
Useful learning tool, however problems in functionality. The Word a Day only contains about 25 words. The female voice option doesn't exist. The help support team no longer replies to emails. Makes me wonder if anyone is really supporting this app.
Love it but some issues
I really enjoy the app and I paid for it. However, it sometimes malfunctions and will revert back to the basic, lite app. It's very frustrating and Tech support is limited
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 26, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnatezeSoft, LLC
- © 2010 UnatezeSoft, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All features of app$9.99
- Glossary / Dictionary$3.99
- Situational Phrases$3.99