Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is where someone has periods of depression and lethargy through the autumn winter months.
Independent research shows using the iSAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) lamp, for as little as 15-45 minutes a day, will put a smile on your face and help wash away the Winter Blues.
Use the Dawn/Sunrise Simulator alarm clock (OS4 only), to lengthen the body's daylight time, an easy and effective way to improve your overall well-being and health.
People with SAD often find it really hard to wake up and studies have showed that a dawn simulation could be of particular benefit. After one week of waking with a dawn simulation, SAD sufferers were assessed and had considerably lower scores in respect of difficulty awakening and sleepiness.
The iSAD lamp can be easily used at work, home or when travelling since its on your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
Daily iSAD sessions should remove your negative SAD feelings, including:
* Less interested in sex
* Negative thoughts, Depression, lethargy, pessimistic feelings of hopelessness, and lack of pleasure
* Too much sleep
* Less interested in doing things or delaying doing things
* Losing weight
* Finding it hard to get to sleep
* Restless sleep
* Waking up too early
* Thoughts or speech are slow
* Feeling unreal, as if in a dream or cut off from everyone
* Overeat, especially a craving for carbohydrates, which leads to weight gain
* Fidgety, Restless, Preoccupied, and general lack of concentration
* Withdrawal from friends, family, and social activities
The iSAD Lamp is meant for entertainment purposes. We are not responsible for any misuse or failure.
We recommend that the brightness on your device be turned up high
Good idea but just not bright enough to really treat SAD. Never the less, its not the authors fault, just the power or lack there of of the ipad.
I decided to support with a buy because author had the right idea
Not a lamp
This is not a SAD lamp. It just shows a screen that simulates a SAD lamp. It is no brighter than the IPadscreen normally. Don't buy if you really need a SAD lamp.
EVIL: Profiting of Pain
Absolute nonsense. Medically IMPOSSIBLE. These people are extorting people who are hurting from a real disease.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Oct 16, 2010
- Version: V1.0
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sam Smith
- © Sam Smith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.