iSale 5 · Sell on eBay
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** NEW Create responsive emails and mobile-optimized sales newsletters with the new Mail Designer Pro 2 Mac App ***
Create money-making auctions on eBay with iSale.
This eBay certified auctioning solution for Mac offers users a huge variety of integrated auction templates. iSale is a two time Apple Design Award winner.
- More than 200 professional auction templates
- Layout editor for templates
- Use text boilerplates
- Integrate pictures for free with Picasa Webalbum
- After sales management
- 2 x Apple Design Award winner
- Officially certified by eBay
iSale allows you to create and edit their own templates with the Layout Editor. iSale includes eBay features such as item specifics, eBay-website previews, category listings, eBay store, auction status and after-sales management.
Seamlessly integrated in Mac OS X with an iSale Widget, Quick Look, Mail and iCal integration, previous versions of iSale have twice received the Apple Design Award.
iSale comes with iPhone integration in the form of iSale mobile - create draft auctions on the iPhone and send them to iSale on the Mac within your local network.
- Facebook integration
- View your buyers in Maps
- Be done with eBay-picture fees
- eBay preview
- eBay Motors
- Research Assistent
- Add videos to auctions (YouTube, MyVideo, MySpace)
- Highest security (PayPal Security Key)
- Instant status of your auctions
- Multiple libraries for your auctions
- eBay store categories
- and lots more
Have fun with iSale!
What's New in Version 5.9.11
Improvements for Picasa Image Uploads
· iSale now supports the new Google Picasa login, for improved security
· Picasa image uploads now work more reliably
Note: You'll need to confirm your Google account in order to re-enable Picasa uploads.
Have fun selling on eBay with iSale!
Your equinux Team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 5.9.11
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: equinux
- © 2015 equinux AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later