By Oliver Nieper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
They are everywhere... Barcodes... With iScan Barcode you are able to:
- Find products over Barcode (EAN or UPC Barcode)
- Track parcels or packages for which you have received the Barcodes. This can be useful to find out who had taken your parcel after delivery. Just use the Barcode which is printed on your parcel or package.
- Just want to know which information are coded in the barcode. Also this can be useful for QR or Datamatrix Barcodes. In most situations you can't see which informations are coded in the barcodes.
- Create your own QR-Codes, directly on your device and save them or send them by email to your friends
- En or Decode QR-Codes which are saved to your device or which you receive by email or other message
iScan Barcode uses your iPhone camera to scan barcodes. All trackings will be saved locally so that you are able to track products or parcels after some time.
Create your own QR Codes and save them to your device or send them by email. Decode phone numbers, websites or email addresses to QR Code and use them in your other applications.
You need a network connection to use this app!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Redesign for iOS 8 and iOS 9
- Several Bugfixes
- QR Code Generator
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish
- Seller: Oliver Nieper
- © Oliver Nieper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99