iScan - Police and Fire Scanner
By Bean's Bytes, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stay informed with what's going on in your own backyard. iScan includes feeds from the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Featuring feeds from around America, Canada, and Australia
- Conveniently organized feeds list
- Save your favorite feeds for easy access
- A large map to view the area
- Quickly search locations of calls on the map
- Police codes so you can understand the lingo
- Background listening
- Mini-feed player
- Alpha Tags which will let you see which channel is playing
- Full screen and high resolution retina display support
- Built in volume controls
- Happening Now: breaking news as it happens
- Push alerts for Happening Now incidents
- Quickly start listening to the last feed you were playing when restarting the app
- Alpha tag alerts so you can see what channel is active even when not in iScan
Happening Now: Listen to nationwide breaking news with Happening Now; you'll be able to easily listen into any major incident, may it be a shooting, fire, or whatever else. Just open iScan and tap on the Happening Now tab if theres an incident active the tab will be badge with an exclamation mark.
To request a new feed feel free to email me at email@example.com please include the county state and/or zip code! I'll do my best to add it for you!
Notice: iScan does not own or maintain any feeds and can not ensure the quality or if they are online. Locations are subject to availability. Feeds are subject to change or be removed.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Handoff support between the Mac and our iOS App
- New Play Pause buttons
If you enjoy using iScan please leave a review on the App Store, if you left a review in the past please update if you don't mind as each update removes the old reviews.
If you need any feeds added or support please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're requesting a feed please include the county and state and/or the zip code. Thank you for using iScan!
This app is user friendly. Transmission audibility is not a problem. The accompanying map is helpful. I have encountered a few locations that are indexed under the wrong state. The strongest asset of this app is support. Contact with iScan is prompt and personal. I am especially pleased with the willingness of iScan to add additional locations and agencies to the library of accessable agencies. I would REALLY be pleased if at some point iScan offered railroads and Coast Guard & maritime frequencies, which I also monitor, but they are available from internet sites.
Doesn’t work - don’t bother
doesn’t work at all - contacted support - and - nothing.