iScan - Police and Fire Scanner
By Bean's Bytes, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With iScan you can listen to live police and fire feeds so you know what's going on in your own backyard. iScan includes feeds from the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Feeds from around America, Canada, and Australia
- Alpha Tags that let you see which channel is active on the scanner
- Feeds are sorted by state for easy navigation
- Save your 5 favorite feeds for easy access
- A map of the area around the current playing feed
- Search the map so you can find out where a call is located
- 3 different police 10-codes libraries to choose from so you can understand the lingo
- A mini player so you can control iScan in the background
- Alpha Tag alerts allowing you to get alerts when a channel becomes active
- New York Police & Fire
- Las Vegas
- Baltimore City Police & Fire
- Washington D.C. Fire
- Green Bay
- Salt Lake City
- Pittsburgh Fire
- Washington County, PA Fire and Police
- Comanche County, OK Fire and Police
- St. Louis
- Many more...
Is your area not listed? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try our best to add it for you!
Notice: iScan does not own or maintain any feeds and can not ensure the quality or if they are online. Locations are subject to availability. Feeds are subject to change or be removed.
What's New in Version 3.2
If you enjoy using iScan and find it useful please consider leaving a review on the App Store they really help, thank you!!
- OS X Yosemite support and design
- Happening Now Alerts
Nice to see app still gets updated! My feed wasn’t on list. Requested it. And there it is! Had a suggestion. He listened and added feature next update. I use this app every time I hear the fire alarm go off. (Sometimes my feed might be down, but it’s not because of this app! I just call down to local dispatch and tell them feed is down and they reset system.) Awesome App!!!
When i first purchased this app the city i live in was not listed. i at 1st thought i had wasted my money but decided to go to the help files and saw a “request a location addition”tab. I requested them to add my city and within 24 hours it was listed. I am very satified with it now and i use it all the time.
Nice app works for me great!
I needed a station added and the developer quickly added it! Glad to see updates happening and further development. Works great for me and does what I need it to do!