iScanner - PDF Document Scanner App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Over 10 million users choose iScanner! Thank you for your support! **
iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with new features like OCR to recognize text from scans and e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can setup a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast pdf scanner app now!
iScanner app main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
- Extract any text from scans or images using OCR
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- Batch processing mode
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
- Recognize and copy any text from your scans
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
- Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
- Sort documents by time, date or name
- Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Back up all app documents to your iCloud
- Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
- Save scans to Camera Roll
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at
What's New in Version 3.2
– iCloud backup added. Now all app documents will be backed up to your iCloud
– Fixed minor issues
Could you please share your thoughts and rate iScanner on the App Store?
I never give 5 star ratings
I love this app, absolutely love it. I've thrown out my Fujitsu scan snap because this app is so awesome. The fact I can upload to google drive right from the app and it has OCR built in (not that I've found a reason to take advantage yet) I was hesitant because of the reviews but my experience has been nothing but positive. I love that I can just use the manual option and crop things later and make it fit. The color, BW, and the fading features are awesome! I can't wait to use it and I get excited every time I have something to scan.
No app is perfect and I feel to give 5 stars would be to say there's no way this app can be better. WELL worth the money for sure. With such a digital world we live in it just helps to have my smart phone replace one more device and it can now fit in my pocket.
Right now my wife and I are being licensed for Foster Care and there is A TON of paper work. As much paperwork as there is there's more people requesting that paper work so the fact that I can email from the app and store information in the cloud, is HUGE for us to stay organized.
Highly recommend to everyone!
So far...pretty helpful!
I purchased the Pro scanner to aid in sending documents to my attorney, employers, and important documents regarding insurance claims and so far it's been amazingly helpful as it's saved me a couple of trips to the office to use an actual office scanner.
My only issue is that when I tried to save a rather large file to the iCloud Drive it would not allow me to do so. I also can't find anywhere that indicates what the maximum size files allowed to be saved to the iCloud Drive are...? HELP PLEASE??
Is it me or an app thing?
Also when I upgraded to the Pro from the "free" app, I lost several documents I had scanned using the free app. 😡
Other than that, I love the ease of use and will probably recommend to anyone needing to scan and send documents on the go!
***UPDATE: After digging into the app a little further, when choosing what you'd like to do with the documents, I selected the option "Move to.." and it allowed me to save my very large file (43 pages in all) to my iCloud Drive. 🙌🏼 I'm giving 5 stars after all and will humbly refer to my first attempts as "User Error."
Good app but I almost deleted it before I tried it
Two recommendations to make if you want better reviews the first one to not start something a person to upgrade to the pro version I think I've given them a chance to try the trial version at least let me use my maximum of three document until you start bugging me about pro seriously it was overkill and I will even try it I almost just deleted it immediately second suggestion distinguish the two applications from each other the icons are identicaladd the word pro to the pro application for god sake's otherwise I could delete the wrong one and I would consistently trying to upload it would mess I'm just distinguish them from each other
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BP Mobile LLC
- © BP Mobile, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.