iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with new features like OCR to recognize text from scans and e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can set up a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra-fast PDF scanner app now!
iScanner main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner App:
– Scan to high-quality PDF or JPEG
– Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
– Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
– Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
– Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
– Extract any text from scans or images using OCR
– Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
– Batch processing mode
– E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
– Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
– Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
– Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
– Sort documents by time, date or name
– Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
– Share your scans via email
– Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
– Back up all app documents to your iCloud
– Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
– Save scans to Camera Roll
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
In the new app version, we’ve enhanced the border detection algorithm.
Also, we’ve made a number of improvements to the OCR function:
– Enhanced text recognition
– Updated app design
– Added ability to send the recognized text directly from the Export screen
– Added new languages for OCR: Afrikaans, Thai, Indonesian, Malay
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for all the things 🙌🏻
I used this app at first just deleting as I went the first few so I didn’t have to pay for it because Ill admit I’m not one to pay for an app when so many free options are around that is until I realized how truly awesome this app is! It was great using the lite/free version and since I deal a lot with legal documents in my educational field I decided that this app was a must have, I can now scan, upload, fax, etc my documents from ANYWHERE-to make it even better the full paid version allows me to pin/fingerprint lock the documents that are legally binding and for certain viewers only and I’m just in love with the ease and access it provides! I recommend for anyone in any career I use it for personal reasons as well as for work! Not to mention was able to offload my Neat scanner and free up some space and I would recommend this over any other app or product out there and I’ve used numerous! Yay iScanner! Seriously worth the money!
Simple n great
Use all the time to make pdf's and mail them from phone. Keep all kinds of docs handy. Have copied whole 50-page docs and sent by email. Also easy to transfer via ftp server in app, normally turned off of course for security. You can passcode-protect any document. Sometimes it is frustrating if it insists your doc fits in one of the predetermined sizes/shapes, which makes your doc look distorted but the original is still there if needed, and you can still try another. For example I want to trim off the bottom half of a page but then say it is “Letter” but it stretches what’s left. Saying “Original Size” solves shape but makes the email recipient unable to print without expertise. Also wish I had better corner fine-tuning- my thumb just isn’t precise enough when I let go.
Small issues compared to the incredible usefulness just about every day.
Good app but I almost deleted it before I tried it
Two recommendations to make if you want better reviews the first one to not start something a person to upgrade to the pro version I think I've given them a chance to try the trial version at least let me use my maximum of three document until you start bugging me about pro seriously it was overkill and I will even try it I almost just deleted it immediately second suggestion distinguish the two applications from each other the icons are identicaladd the word pro to the pro application for god sake's otherwise I could delete the wrong one and I would consistently trying to upload it would mess I'm just distinguish them from each other
- BP Mobile LLC
- 112.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.