By HOME REVIVALS LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Spectacular landscape designs made easy with iScape!
It’s a great app for quick and straightforward designs right on the spot, and we use actual images to give you the most realistic rendering possible.
Homeowners, universities, landscaping companies, and most of the top publications worldwide have lauded iScape as a great landscape and garden design tool. Last year, iScape was featured at New England Grows, the largest horticultural trade show and educational conference in the Northeast. Here are a couple quotes you can view below:
• "When you’re planning a new garden, or considering a change to an established one, it can be difficult to visualize the results. This is where iScape comes in handy." - The NY Times
• "If you’re DIYing it, iScape makes it easy to plan out what to buy and how to put it all together. If you’re hiring a landscaper, the app can help you explore ideas and share your vision." - Forbes
How can iScape help you? Our user friendly technology provides easy-to-use virtual design tools so you can portray your vision at ease. Having a landscape design app to portray your vision right on the spot will help eliminate the guesswork and confusion – which in return – will save you valuable time and money. Simply snap a picture and start dragging and dropping scapes into your yard.
One of the biggest challenges for a contractor is how to portray to the client what the completed project will look like before any work is performed. It’s equally challenging for the customer to portray their vision to the contractor. iScape's intuitive technology solves this problem.
Are you a do-it-yourself landscaper? iScape can help you decide what to buy and where to plant it. Planning to hire a landscape contractor? You will have actual images to help explain your vision.
ISCAPE'S LANDSCAPE DESIGN APP FEATURES:
• Use the "Camera" to take a new picture, or access the device's photo library to choose your background image
• "Texture Tool" to add or replace ground covers such as grass, mulch, pavers, stones, etc
• Add images to your design by using the "iScape Database" which includes flowers, trees, walkways, pavers, patios, water features, etc
• You can add images to your "Favorites" for faster access. Simply open the image and tap the star at the bottom of the screen
• Double-tap any image to access the image preferences, located in the top toolbar: includes Delete Layer, Lock or Unlock Layer, Duplicate Layer, Flip Layer, and Arrange the Layers order
• Save and Share your design via Camera Roll, Facebook, Email, and Print.
• Now when you email a design, it automatically generates a list containing all products in your design
iS DATABASE-"ALL INCLUDED"
• Deciduous Trees
• Evergreen Trees
• Flowering Trees
• Palm Trees
• Flowering Shrubs
• Evergreen Shrubs
• Annual Flowers
• Perennials Sun
• Perennial Shade
• Perennial Ground Cover
• Perennial Grass
7. WATER FEATURES
• Water Falls & Gardens
• Swimming Pools
• Water Fountains
• Stone and Retention Walls
• Walkways and Steps
• Paver and Patios
• Landscape Decks
• Wood Fences
• Wrought Iron Fences
• Yard Art
• Novelty Birdhouses
• Windows and Doors
We really hope that you enjoy iScape. We are continuously striving to make our apps better and better. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback and/or questions @ www.iscapeapps.com. The user feedback has been a great help with iScape's development and we greatly appreciate it!
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Great for Amateur Landscapers and Honeowners
I love this app. I know nothing about landscaping but I do know I don't want to go to a professional without having some idea of what I want in my yard. I spent the 9.99 for the whole thing then added more options so I could see what I wanted and have everything at my disposal. I hate spending money on apps but I really hate spending a ton of bucks on landscaping without seeing where the project is going. This was easy to use and educational in that it gives details on all of the plants in the database. I would love more porch options to look at (hint, hint app developers), but I love what I got and appreciate being able to go to a professional with an idea of what I like and don't like. Now if they would build an interior decor app with the same features I would love them forever!
pretty good app
Took about 20 mins to figure out, was able to add grass, planters, trees and a pergola to a picture of my backyard in minutes. Recommended-
Easy to use but not enough symbols to choose from.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 11, 2017
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HOME REVIVALS LLC
- © 2009 Home Revivals llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- My Designs$1.99
- Unlock All$18.99
- Traditional Evergreens$1.99
- Cutout Tool$4.99
- Classic Flowering Shrubs$1.99
- Hard Scape Essentials$1.99
- Stone Scape Creations$1.99
- Seasonal Classic Annuals$1.99
- Tropical Paradise$1.99
- Focal Point Bed Designs$1.99