>>> SALE! For a short time only 50% off! Get iScheduleTimeMachine for $1.99 down from $3.99 <<<
iScheduleTimeMachine is the perfect Tool to customize when you want Time Machine to backup your data.
iScheduleTimeMachine's Features are:
- backup time interval customizable from 15 minutes to 1 week
- optionally activate backups only when computer is idle for specified time period
- create backup when time interval is reached and/or the computer is idle for specified time
- optionally create backup at fixed times (for example every day at 05:00 pm just when you finish your daily work).
- start app automatically at login
- can open Time Machine's restore view right from the Toolbar Menu
- shows date/time when last backup was initiated
- shows date/time when next backup will be initiated
- optimized for minimal memory/cpu usage
- Full Mavericks (10.9) support
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you disable Time Machine in the System Preferences when using this App (the big ON/OFF switch).
To optionally enable the following features a free of charge helper script has to be manually installed. Instructions to do so will be provided at first launch. The whole installation Process will not take longer than 2 minutes, even for beginners! If you have any questions about that please eMail to iScheduleTimeMachine@coldx.net. We'll be happy to help you!
- fully automatic backup
- complete replacement for Time Machine Toolbar Item. You don't need to have both items in the toolbar because iScheduleTimeMachine does all Time Machine Toolbar does and more!
- displays backup status: running, mounting volume, finishing, idle, etc...
- displays backup progress in percent, number of files copied and data copied (Megabytes)
- keeps track of backup statistic
- can show files and data (Megabytes) copied at last backup and in total
- shows backup destination info like Volume Name, Type (Network or Local), Path and ID
Question: How does iScheduleTimeMachine work?
Answer: iScheduleTimeMachine is a Frontend that triggers Mac OS X's built in Time Machine Backup solution.
Question: Where do I change Backup settings like the Backup Hard Drive, Folders to be Excluded from Backup, etc...?
Answer: As iScheduleTimeMachine is only a Frontend for Time Machine all these Settings are made in the System Preferences / Time Machine as you would do it without using iScheduleTimeMachine.
Question: How do I restore Files that were backed up using iScheduleTimeMachine?
Answer: Just open the Time Machine App that comes with your Mac. The whole restoration Process is not affected by iScheduleTimeMachine at all.
What our users say:
vhalat (France): "Better than it's concurrent product and less expensive" (5/5 Stars)
TomInMuc (Germany): "It's exactly like I imagined!" (5/5 Stars)
Donfor39 (UK): "This app is excellent" (5/5 Stars)
nwtxd (UK): "Try It. Simple to use and well priced." (4/5 Stars)
- New App Icon
Ratings and Reviews
Sounded good, but never worked
I bought this first because it was cheaper (I think… I can’t see the prices anymore), but it never worked. I installed the helper script, etc. but not only did I not get backup progress when triggering a manual backup, I also didn’t get any backups at all.
The competing app "Time Machine Backup Scheduler” DID work though. Now I’ve bought both. My recommendation? Buy the other one.
DON’T BUY THIS APP
it acts like malware…can’t find it in system and what ever you do do not install any thing else from it…this didny even work and cost me 1.99 will be asking itunes for that back as soon as i can…it don’t work///
Doesn’t work. Why does Apple allow this to even be listed?
Waste of money. Doesn’t work.
Oh- it does load and take your money. It just doesn’t work with Time Machine...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.