This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Scopa" is one of the most famous traditional Italian card games. It has been played for centuries, and there must be a reason for that! ;)
Try it. You'll easily learn how to play and you will not stop anymore.
"...iScopa : the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing card games..."
- play with other players over the Internet
- play against your Device
- play with a friend on your Device
- play with a friend over bluetooth
- play with a friend over a local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 15 high definition italian regional traditional card sets MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- statistics (integrated with GameCenter)
- achievements (integrated with GameCenter)
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
What's New in Version 8.3
- several bug fix
- fixed a bug with nearby multiplayer
- fixed a bug in the achievements
- improvements to multiplayer online (incl. added sign-in for dljMP; GPGS service removed)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 25, 2017
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Luigi Castiglione
- © L. Castiglione (doclouisjones) 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.