iScore Baseball and Softball Scorekeeper
By Faster Than Monkeys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video, additional charges apply for iScorecast viewing)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
What's New in Version 5.011
* Bug fixes
-- Fix issue with Runs Allowed when an error is followed by Double Play
-- Fix display issue with pitching stats when too many are visible at the same time
-- Fix for incorrect label colors with runner errors
-- Fix for iPhone not allowing advanced errors in editing
-- Fix for Same Error layout issue when switching between out and safe on iPhone
-- Fix for name not showing up in advanced error in editing
-- Fix for stats column labels not showing up when there are a lot of stats
-- Fix for tappable data editing and sorting columns being misaligned
This app blew me away...VERY easy to use, I am able to correct mistakes, and the statistics are amazing! I love using the app...it has become a great resource as a coach to review games, pitching, hitting, etc. The app also pulls team/player/game info from the league scheduling app...so it's even easier. Another nice feature, since we coach younger kids, is that we can preset fielders for the whole game! If something changes on the fly, it is easy to make substitutions or changes. I use this at every game now! Lastly, the app walks you through everything you should be keeping track of during a play, starting with the hitter and then the lead runner. I am blown away every time I use it.
These folks thought of just about everything when putting together this app. It more than meets my needs and expectations, and does things that other very expensive products fail to do. I love using it.
Appended review: it's been at least six years now since I began using this app to do all my scorekeeping and I can't find imagine finding a better choice on my iPad. I will admit that I've grown accustomed to its use so I find it second nature, but it was always fairly intuitive right out of the box. My thanks to the developers for NOT attempting to improve too much on a good thing and mucking it up.
Outstanding analytics and advanced Scorekeeping tool even before the major 2017 upgrade. Nothing else like this program out there. Nothing else comes close for ease of use and robust statistics and analytics. Great receptivity to user suggestions for added features. Would love to attend user forum to help with suggestions for future upgrades.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 5.011
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Faster Than Monkeys
- © 2009-2017 iScore Sports, Sports Illustrated Play
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Team Website$19.99
- 2017 Major League Daily Rosters, Lineups and Stats$19.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$9.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$49.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$89.99