iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper - Universal Version
By Faster Than Monkeys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 350+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
What's New in Version 4.40
* Manual Overrides to Scores / Current Game State
* Fix for lineup emails not showing lines in some cases
* Fix for Discover not allowing re-import of deleted game
* Fix for Data Share issue in some cases
Such an improvement over Gamechanger
I switched to iScore this season after 2 years of using Gamechanger and I'm delighted with the product. The other app is fine for little league parents and coaches who are not official scorers. iScore actually allows you to score a game properly. There are a few suggestions I will send to the developers via email, but all in all, I'm a very satisfied customer.
I have used iScore for two years now and it does everything I need EXCEPT for league stats. I would really like to be able to see stats for all players in a league, not just by each team, even though I don't have all of the games scored. There doesn't seem to be any way to do this. I've noticed that quite a few people have asked for this feature and I hope they consider doing it. If it had that feature, I would rate it 5 stars.
Greatest Baseball App
Have used this app for four years, for travel ball and High School. Every update brings more improvements and stats. My family and friends follow the games online across the country, anywhere I can get a cell signal. Makes scoring and stats a breeze. Great support, even got a response on a weekend while I was still at the tournament.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 4.40
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Faster Than Monkeys
- © 2009-2014 Faster Than Monkeys, iScore Sports
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Team Website$19.99
- 2014 Major League Daily Rosters, Lineups and Stats$19.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$9.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$49.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$89.99