iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper - Universal Version
By Faster Than Monkeys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
What's New in Version 4.44
* Fix for issue where some stats may not be displayed when too many are selected
Great time saver!
Almost perfect, please add a SWING option for the strike. I find it important as a coach to know who is a swing and miss guy or who is a 1st ball swinger... Please add a swing option other than the "swipe". Also it should be easier to edit games after they have been closed or if you messed up the lineup, for example, I didn't have a 9th batter and pressed play ball... Didn't realize this until 3rd inning when kids turn came to bat! Should be easier to add a kid on the fly as opposed to starting over. Carry over teams and stats for a new season while compiling new stats and keeping the old ones. Huge time saver as well, no need to decipher a sloppy book plus now kids don't mind doing "the book", it now has become cool... save countless hours waiting on hold to call games in to the local papers, one press of a button and your done!
Weak on Double Plays
Generally a good app, but only correctly scores a double play about half the time. Example: runners on first and third with one out and batter grounds into a 6-4-3 double play. You first put in where the ball was hit and the players that touched it 6-4-3. Then it asks what the runner on third did. He didn't score you put he held. It then asks about the runner on first but doesn't give a double play option. The resulting scoing from the app shows the batter made the second out and the runner on first was forced at second for the third out. Grossly, wrong.
Great App for sorting MLB games
I love this app. I use it while watching MLB games on TV and keep score. Nerdy I know. But it's fun for me. I can't comment on league management functions for people who track little leagues. The only shortcoming I've seen is you can't email a PDF of your scorebook. I could do this in a similar app I used to use. you can email the raw data and manage it in spreadsheets or import it into a desktop application.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 4.44
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Faster Than Monkeys
- © 2009-2014 Faster Than Monkeys, iScore Sports
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Team Website$19.99
- 2014 Major League Daily Rosters, Lineups and Stats$19.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$9.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$49.99
- TruMedia Advanced Baseball Analytics$89.99