iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video, additional charges apply for iScorecast viewing)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
NOTE: Watching iScorecasts from within the iScore app requires an in app purchase after trial period.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My Must Have Scoring App for 7 years now
I have scored more than 300 softball games in iScore. I have scored mostly high school varsity softball as the key stat keeper, and scored two years of NJCAA softball just so that the other team parents who couldn’t make the game in person could watch the GameCast live. The developed responds typically within hours of a request. The ability for the team to pay $20 for a team stats page for one year and all the players/parents get unlimited access to the data is priceless. And the ability to correct plays postgame (yeah, I’m not perfect when things get crazy like odd double plays) is a huge benefit. With multiple years of high school data in our database, we go into first games of doubleheader’s with spray charts of the returning players. This gives us an incredible advantage. Finally, I am able to email all the stats and game summary to the head coach and all of the local newspaper sports reporters before I leave the field, meaning our softball team players get the press clippings they need to share with college coaches. I took two years off from high school to watch my daughter play JuCo. Not only is the head coach happy to have me and my iPad with iScore back, but so are the girls! Do yourself a favor. Buy this app, but participate in the forum and watch the instructional videos. You will only get the full power of this app if you spend some time getting to know it.
Congressional Baseball Game official Scorekeeping done with iScore
As the official Scorekeeper of the Annual Roll Call Charity Congressional Baseball Game played at Nationals Park, I used the iScore app for the first time this year. The ease of use and intuitive screen simplified scoring dramatically for our free-substitution and courtesy runner's game that previously took 3 scorekeepers several weeks to finally tally! It would be nice to add a few more editing features for courtesy runners and substitutions after the game in the pitch-by-pitch feature. However, the congressional members from both teams were amazed at the plethora of statistics that "I" calculated for them! It was an eye-popping enhancement they deserved this year, especially after one team suffered injuries from a gunman the day prior to our game. In my scorebook, iScore is the absolute best baseball/softball scoring app on the market.
Great app for stat people
This app is great for covering baseball and softball games as a sports writer. The email even includes the box score and scorebook for the game. I have no complaints with it outside of one and it's a very minor one.
I wish I could revise the visitors line up before the game, as you can with the home line up. As the app currently operates, you have to start the game to adjust the visitors' batting order. This would make the visitors scorebook link a little cleaner without the swapping of players in the first inning.
That's not stopping me from giving your app 5 stars. This app is just as easy to use as the other major free bb/sb scoring app.
Thank you for the review! You're in luck...you can edit the visitor lineup pre-game. When the lineup screen appears, click Visitor at the bottom, adjust the batting order and/or positions and then click done. If you need help, don't hesitate to email our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org. Play ball!
- Faster Than Monkeys
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 iScore Sports, SportsEngine Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Team Website $19.99
- 3 Month Subscription $4.99
- 2018 Major League Daily Roster $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.