Record hand-hygiene observations more efficiently!
Failure to perform proper hand hygiene is one of the leading preventable causes of healthcare-associated infections. iScrub Lite is an application for healthcare professionals who wish to monitor hand-hygiene compliance without the time-consuming and error-prone use of clipboards and transcription. Use iScrub Lite to record observations annotated with time, location and job role. Transferring data from iScrub Lite is as easy as clicking "Email Observations".
* an intuitive interface that allows observers to quickly capture information about hand-hygiene opportunities.
* iScrub Lite is customizable. You can edit the default lists of locations, job types, and observation notes to suit your institution's needs.
* defaults to recording In Room / Out of Room opportunities, but also has a setting to enable observing the World Health Organization's 5 Moments of Hand Hygiene.
* knows what personal protective equipment is necessary for contact, droplet, and airborne isolation conditions.
* keeps a copy of the last 5 sets of observation data and can resend the corresponding emails.
* exports a spreadsheet compatible with popular spreadsheet applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or OpenOffice.org Calc) whether you are on a Mac or PC.
* record facility name and latitude longitude coordinates of observations.
We're always looking to improve our application. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific requirements that your institution would find useful.
iScrub is brought to you by SwipeSense, a pioneer of electronic hand hygiene monitoring technologies.
Good news - we will be hosting our first annual iScrub User Group Event at APIC 2018. Register via the app by June 13th, 2018!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time
I thought this would be a great app and it is relatively easy to set up however it will not track observations or send them. When you click “ CONFIRM OBSERVATION”, it’s dead in the water.
Not able to email from this app
One star right now.
Great app when it properly works. So far I am able to open up add one new title then it goes to my home screen. I then have to reopen the app, get back to where I am, click on something again then boom back to my home screen. Emails don't send, the app freezes and have to force close the app and open it again. Is this app actually optimized for iOS 8 and what ever the latest version we have? Maybe you all should focus on get these basic kinks worked out before expanding to the next innovation unless you of course multitask the update with the new genre of uses with a more sufficient operation of the original version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.