iseekplant - Australia’s Construction Hire Marketplace
By Iseekplant Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iSeekplant is Australia’s construction hire marketplace. We introduce people who need to hire machines, to people who have machines for hire, online. It’s that simple.
If you need to hire a machine – you can search and contact suppliers on iSeekplant using this handy mobile application for free.
Our mobile application interfaces with our online database of tens of thousands of plant and equipment suppliers with machines for hire in the construction, civil and mining industries – allowing for users to search and find specific machines, then communicate with those suppliers directly to coordinate hire opportunities.
Construction managers, procurement officers, estimators, engineers, site supervisors and project managers love using iSeekplant to find machines and suppliers because it saves them time and money. It allows people who make hire decisions to easily find specific machines in close proximity to their project, and makes for easy supplier comparison, easy communication and lower costs associated with machine mobilisation. iSeekplant helps users understand the availability of particular hire machines in the local area where they are working, obtain rates for those machines easily, and contract suppliers with limited site downtime.
Using iSeekplant’s mobile application you can:
- Search for a particular machine or item of plant for hire in your current local area, or specified area of work across 42 machine categories and 16,000 locations across Australia. The app can work with location data on your phone to find machines in closest proximity to your current location
- Review appropriate suppliers of your desired hire machine via a handy ‘map view’ or ‘list view’
- Review images of the machine, specifications and detailed hire option data about each machine on the system
- Review supplier details – including company profile information, services, locations, depots, holding yards, full fleet details and contact information
- Contact suppliers quickly via call or email inquiry services
- Quickly and easily replicate a written request to multiple suppliers to ensure you get a set of comparative rates
- Once the company receives your request or call – they can respond to you immediately if they have the machine available. Only interested companies contact you to undertake the project
- If you don’t know the machine you need – request ‘3 quotes’ from iSeekplant for your project, and a plant expert will be in touch immediately to recommend a machine and contact 3 appropriate suppliers for that project to respond to you directly with quotes.
- Once logged in – you can favourite companies to create a list of regular suppliers you want to continue to contact
- You can also save regular ‘searches’ in your history – so if you need the same machines in the same location regularly – you can quickly return a set of supplier results that meets your needs, then call or email suppliers for more information regarding their services
Users search iSeekplant for a machine, based on the specification - for example – you might need a 12ft grader with GPS machine control on a wet hire contract for two weeks. You simply run a search for graders from the home screen, then refine your search based on the size, model, attachments and hire options. Once you find the closest supplier with the precise machine you require – you can call them to speak about your hire requirements, or you can email them directly with your request for rates or availability information.
Once you have made contact with the supplier – you are welcome to transact and interact with each other freely and continue your commercial relationship outside of iSeekplant.
iSeekplant is a subscription based service where plant hire companies list their fleets on our system for an affordable annual fee, so that users can search iSeekplant to look for suppliers for free.
Using this app is free.