By Walter Greger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSeismograph HD samples accelation of your iPad using the internal G-Force Sensor. The accelation is detected in x, y and z direction. The accelation data is plotted for all three axis. You can export the accelation data into an ASCII file for further analysis.
- Samples Accelation / G-Force with up to 180 samples / s
- Plots the accelation data for all three axis
- Exports the samples data as ASCII-File
- Pause and resume sampling
- Automatically save sampling session
- Select and resume older sampling sessions
- Adjust sampling rate in between 5 - 180 samples / s
- Tare function
How to get the stored data from your device?!?
1.) Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC/Mac
2.) Open iTunes
3.) Tab on your device on the upper side
4.) Go to "Apps"
5.) Scroll down to the data sharing frame
6.) Select iSeismograph HD
7.) On the right side you find all saved data sessions
8.) Just use drag & drop to copy them
9.) Use any software for analyzing the data (eg Excel)
Always looking for tools that make good use of the internal sensors.. This works, though isn't very sensitive. It needs an option to boost the sensitivity.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: May 24, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stefanie Greger
- © Stefanie Greger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.