By Walter Greger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSeismograph samples acceleration, display it in a graph and exports the data for further analysis. The features in detail:
- samples acceleration in x-, y-, z-direction (in g-Force)
- display g-values of all 3 axis in a graph
- tare function to set the reference acceleration (zero acceleration)
- export data via Email (ASCII file)
- time code with absolute time value (accuracy milliseconds)
- selectable sampling rate (1Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz, 60Hz)
- selectable g-force cutoff value to reduze data size
What's New in Version 2.0
- New improved interface
- Improved graph refreshing rate
- The values of all 3 acceleration axis are shown in the graph
- The values of all 3 acceleration axis are available for export
Good potential but needs improvement
The data logging methos is good. It is sent to email app and you can use any saved address.
You implemented all suggestions so 5 stars
2 apps in 1
I've been shopping for a car and use this app to record how smooth the car is on a test drive. Works great.
Not very sensitive at all
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 17, 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stefanie Greger
- © Walter Greger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.