Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSequence is one of the most powerful music creation studio designed exclusively for iPad.
Thanks to intuitive 8-track sequencer, tons of instruments, flexible mixer with DSP effects you can easily program and record profesional loops, beats and melodies. Now you control every aspect of your music project.
MUSIC IN MOTION
The workflow is extremely fluid, you can now record tracks and control movement in real-time, edit them using step sequencer and automation editor, switch between instruments, tracks and views without stopping playback. You can compose, jam and mix at the same time!
- Use one of 160 built-in instruments: a collection of acoustic instruments, drum kits, pads, leads, sweeps and ambient atmospheres recorded with top classic and modern hardware synthesizers.
- Buy additional banks in the BankShop
- Play using adjustable piano keyboard or large drum pads
- Create custom instruments using built-in sampler.
- Support for CoreMidi and Midi instruments
REAL-TIME RECORDING AND PARAMETERS AUTOMATION
- Record as you play the notes. Change instruments and tracks without stopping playback
- Use metronome and "slow down" mode if you are not a piano virtuoso
- Record parameter changes as you move controls
- 8 tracks and FX curves editor. Instruments are not bound to tracks, so you can play chords or use multiple instruments on a single track
- Edit music events using piano keyboard, drum pads and other controls
- Set note duration, panning, velocity and gliss
- Copy/paste, move and transpose selected area or patterns
- Arrange pattern sequences to create a complete song
MIXER AND EFFECTS
- Adjust tempo, master volume and beat shuffle
- Set level / mute or solo mode for each of the 8 tracks
- Route tracks to one of 5 configurable effect channels. Available effects: Filter, Reverb, Flanger, Delay, Ring Modulator, Equalizer, LO-FI crusher, live looper, Distortion.
- Upload, record or paste samples to create custom instruments.
- Use sample editor to set a looping area, ADSR envelope, sample-mapping
- Powerful loop slicer and automatic tempo synchronization
SHARING FILES OVER WI-FI NETWORK
- Export your work as HSQ, MIDI or WAV
- Import samples and create custom presets
- Copy your tracks to the audio clipboard
- Import HSQ songs
Visit www.beepstreet.com for video tutorials, use guide and forums.
"If you're looking for a complete sequencing workstation for your iPad, you won't find better than BeepStreet's iSequence" Computer Music magazine 8/2010
".. the effects are high quality, and the samples are really good ... I've written some songs for my new album using it" Gary Numan - ShortList magazine
"Regardless of your musical expertise, iSequence can grow with you." 148apps.com
iSequence has been used numerous times to create complete soundtracks for short movies and presentations as well as by musicians to produce commercial music.
What's New in Version 2.7
- 'No audio' bug fixed
- Support for retina display
- Low latency setting
Oh the music you can make!
I've had this app for quite a while and never realized many of the things it can do. Tonight I recorded some samples into it, and learned to use per track filters. One of the samples was recorded using the iPad microphone. Two of the others were imported from Animoog. I think I can import from GarageBand, too.
To get the delay and reverb just right I looped one of the pages and adjusted the knobs with the sound playing. It is that easy.
There are some additional packs of sound samples, called banks, you can download into iSequence. To help you decide which one you want you can listen to an mp3 sample highlighting what is included in the bank. I think my next bank will be the techno. I do like the Beat Elements, too, though. You can listen to samples on their web site, also.
I finally found a sequencer that functions like it should. ISequence allows you to paint songs or record your playing via keyboard or drum pads. The interface is logical and easy to use. This honestly is the only app out of the many that I bought and downloaded that allows me to get my song ideas down from beginning to end.
This sequencer has great sounds and allows you to import your own as well. It just amazes me how this beats the socks off of the big boys.
This is easy on the eyes, has great sounds, and actually allows a good sketch of your musical ideas. This is a sequencer with substance. It skips the eye candy that others feed you and get you want you need: music creation at your finger tips.
ISequence HD has not been updated in a long while and likely won't ever see the rewrite users have been clamoring for but whose entreaties the developer has ignored. A year or so ago the app had appeal but the market and the technology of iPad music making has moved far and fast and ISequence HD is hopelessly outdated. Even at the frequently offered sales price you'll likely be disappointed with the meager return on your investment. Take the money you'd spend on ISequence and apply it to Cubasis. Unlike BeepStreet, Steinberg is actively developing Cubasis with regular updates and excellent customer communication.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 31, 2012
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaroslaw Jacek
- © BeepStreet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Acoustic bank$1.99
- Electro/house bank$1.99
- Trance waves$1.99
- Beat elements bank$2.99
- Loops vol.1$1.99
- Chiptunes bank$1.99
- Loops vol.2$1.99
- Funny farm bank$1.99