By Fundación Planeta Imaginario
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSEQUENCES is an educational app for children with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome that enables them to practice 100 different sequences about everyday situations, such as:
- Autonomous habits like brushing their teeth, washing their hands, getting dressed or going to bed
- Fun activities like going to the beach, to the movies or do sports
- Every day situations like falling down, taking the bus, going the doctor, buying bread or getting wet in the rain
- Emotions like happiness, sadness, surprise or fear
All this is taught by the character Tatus and his friends.
***** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING *****
- Overall, I think this app is great for making sequencing cards fun and motivating – Speech Time Fun
- The concept of the app is simple enough but the six cheerful cartoon characters used in the sequencing pictures make the presentation fun and engaging for children – The iPhone Mum
***** FEATURES *****
- 100 exercises that introduce a situation to children and they are asked to guess what will happen next
- 60 exercises that display social situations and the children are asked to say how they think the characters in the situation feel
- New options that are highly configurable to better adapt the app to each child
- Selection of the exercises either manual or automatic by level of difficulty and type of exercises
- No ads inside of the app
***** WHO IS IT FOR*****
iSEQUENCES can be used both as a support tool for therapy and at home as an entertainment
***** WHO WE ARE *****
The Planeta Imaginario Foundation is an early intervention centre for children and teenagers with Autism/ASD that operates throughout Spain and in some other European cities.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
The user will be able to create his own sequences.
SLP: Great App for Sequencing!
I'm an SLP at a middle school and I use this app all the time to target narrative skills. I usually have my students put the pictures order, but then before they choose either the emotion or what happens next, they have to tell me the story using whatever story component we are working on (e.g. characters, setting, sequence words, cause/effect, etc.). My students love he visual/auditory reinforcement that's integrated into the app, too. Overall this is one of the best sequencing apps out there!!!
I am a Speech Therapist working in the school setting. It is so nice to have a variety of sequencing pictures. I have made my own in the past so I have had limited amount of them. It is also more engaging for my students then just picture cards and easy for them to use and understand.
Great for speech therapy goals
My kids all love this app and I use it to target so many goals. Sequencing, expressive language, artic, direction following.. You name it! Thank you so much for the great app, I recommend it all the time. :)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Fundacion Privada Planeta Imaginario
- © 2012 Fundación Planeta Imaginario
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.