iSEQUENCES is an educational app for children with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome that enables them to practice 100 different sequences about everyday situations, such as:
- Autonomous habits like brushing their teeth, washing their hands, getting dressed or going to bed
- Fun activities like going to the beach, to the movies or do sports
- Every day situations like falling down, taking the bus, going the doctor, buying bread or getting wet in the rain
- Emotions like happiness, sadness, surprise or fear
All this is taught by the character Tatus and his friends.
***** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING *****
- Overall, I think this app is great for making sequencing cards fun and motivating – Speech Time Fun
- The concept of the app is simple enough but the six cheerful cartoon characters used in the sequencing pictures make the presentation fun and engaging for children – The iPhone Mum
***** FEATURES *****
- 100 exercises that introduce a situation to children and they are asked to guess what will happen next
- 60 exercises that display social situations and the children are asked to say how they think the characters in the situation feel
- New options that are highly configurable to better adapt the app to each child
- Selection of the exercises either manual or automatic by level of difficulty and type of exercises
- No ads inside of the app
***** WHO IS IT FOR*****
iSEQUENCES can be used both as a support tool for therapy and at home as an entertainment.
***** WHO WE ARE *****
Fundación Lovaas is an early intervention centre for children and teenagers with Autism/ASD that operates throughout Spain and in some other European cities.
- Updated the mentions of Fundación Planeta Imaginario to Fundación Lovaas.
- Accents and other special characters for sequence names can now be used. (Previously these characters caused errors when saving custom sequence images)
- Some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Still a favorite!
I have had this app for years and it is a favorite for language therapy. There are tons of sequences to pick from, and you can select which ones you want to use easily, OR create your own with your own photos!! The main screen now opens to Spanish- I just hit the settings icon, and the U.K. flag, to set it to English, it's an easy solution!
I think this is a good sequencing app, but it won’t allow me to download pics to create my own sequences. I can take a pic and use that, but when I select photos, it doesn’t open my photos. Hope this glitch is fixed so I can change my rating. Thanks for a nice tool.
I just paid for this app and it is not in English as it appeared to be! How can I change this? I really want to use this with my students
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.