By datenundfarbe GmbH & Co. KG
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Use iShare to easily send and receive files to any internet connected device running a web browser. No upload to external cloud services needed. No registration needed. You are in complete control of your data.
1. Select file or folder
2. Send download link to you customer
3. No step 3 - you are done !
You customer just uses their favorite web browser to access the files. The access is secured with username and password.
• Internet router with port forwarding abilities
• OSX 10.7 or later
This is why it is so simple:
• there is just one TCP port redirection needed to run iShare
• iShare will run in his own sandbox for maximum security
• all browsers are supported to download the files
• no Flash, no Java, no Plugins required
• Use iShareClient to connect all your Macs in your local area network to iShare
If you need help adding a port forwarding rule into your router or need more infos about services like no-ip or dyndns we offer remote services to interesting fees.
Feedback very welcome.
What's New in Version 1.5.1