By datenundfarbe GmbH & Co. KG
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Use iShare to easily send and receive files to any internet connected device running a web browser. No upload to external cloud services needed. No registration needed. You are in complete control of your data.
1. Select file or folder
2. Send download link to you customer
3. No step 3 - you are done !
You customer just uses their favorite web browser to access the files. The access is secured with username and password.
• OSX 10.7 or later
• Internet Router with port forwarding abilities
This is why it is so simple:
• there is just one TCP port redirection needed to run iShare
• iShare will run in his own sandbox for maximum security
• all browsers are supported to download the files
• no Flash, no Java, no Plugins required
• Use the free iShareClient to connect all your Macs in your local area network to iShare
Feedback very welcome.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 03, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: datenundfarbe GmbH & Co. KG
- © datenundfarbe
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor