By Antonio Lagana
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Optimized for the iPhone 5 and iPad ***
iSignature provides a quick and simple solution to the lack of multiple email signatures.
iSignature allows you to create and use multiple signatures with the option to use HTML and/or attach a picture to them. iSignature effectively turns the process of using multiple signatures into a two tap process:
• Tap iSignature to launch the application and display your signatures
• Tap the desired signature to open a new Mail composition window with the selected signature pre-filled at the bottom of the message
Optionally, each signature can be copied for pasting into either the default Mail app or a third-party mail application by tapping and holding the signature item.
Each signature can contain multiple lines, optionally with HTML formatting and/or a picture.
If you would like to select from multiple emails with pre-entered To, Subject, Cc, Bcc, and body fields, please check out iSignature's sister product, iQuickMail.
• Unlimited number of signatures.
• Support for special characters and HTML tags.
• Support for including a picture from the device's Photo library.
• Support for composing and sending the email from within iSignature or using the Mail application.
The signature entries are created/edited in the iSignature application, not in the global Settings application. On the iPhone or iPod touch, tap the button on the right side of each signature item to edit the signature. On the iPad, tap the signature item on the left pane to select and edit the signature.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
• iOS 8.3 compatibility fixes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Antonio Lagana
- © 2008-2015 AL Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.