iSitter Baby Monitor - WiFi / Bluetooth / LTE
By Dorada App Software Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iSitter is a baby monitor app that requires 2 iOS devices (iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone). One device will be the 'Baby' side and one will be the 'Parent' side
** Want to use a spare old device as the baby end? Search iSitter Baby for a baby only version for old devices **
• Automatic reconnection if disconnected
• Alarm on parent device if not connected for 30 seconds
• Thousands of parents every day trust iSitter
• Works over Bluetooth, Wifi and LTE
• Send video, audio or still pictures depending on what your connection can support
• Use front or back camera, use the camera flash or the display as a night light
• DSP technology to ensure a loud clear signal
• Shared audio session, so you can use other audio apps on either baby or parent device as long as the other app also supports shared audio.
• White noise generator on the Baby end
• Default settings will work for 99% of parents
• Free to try, simple to use
Please note this app is no substitute for proper parental supervision of your children.
** iSitter is free so you can check it works for you before removing the Ads with an in-app purchase **
** Ads are only shown on the Parent device **
What's New in Version 4.2.4
Thanks for those of you who have rated iSitter on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
Thanks to the beta testers for their invaluable feedback.
* Bug fixes
4.2.2 (Jan 2017)
* new intro screen better explains the free version and in-app purchases
* new intro screen encourages iSitter connect free account to help connection
* new 7 day trial period where you can change the settings without paying
Solid and (mostly) basic
I use this app every day. It's got the basics covered: listen for my kids. It has a video feature, but without some kind of iphone stand, that's not very useful. It's very reliable, even on otherwise lousy networks (no miracles, but very forgiving; my lousy cable modem doesn't reliably let clients using different wifi versions talk to each other, but iSitter manages somehow!). The free version works fine but gets aggressive about making you upgrade. One of the really excellent features is the support (via "iSitter Baby") for old iPhones - that lets me repurpose old iPhones as "always on" high-security digital baby monitors that I can listen to with the phone in my pocket. It supports multiple monitors on the same network, which is REALLY handy for those with multiple little kids. Also, the developer has proven very responsive to trouble reports. All in all, it's a solid and ultra-reliable app. I've tried several competitors, and they weren't nearly so reliable, nor were their developers anywhere near as committed to making it work. You won't be disappointed by this app.
This app is awesome, a complete lifesaver.
This app is totally amazing. Tonight was the first time I laid my 7 week old down in his own room. I was able to leave the iPad in his room and take my phone with me, downstairs so I could do laundry. I could hear everything on the app. The feature where you're able to adjust the nightlight was perfect so I could look in to see how my baby was sleeping. There is a bit of a lag but it's to be expected. I was able to feel like I got a small break as well as got some housework done because of this app. Another positive is that it's extremely easy on my iPhone battery. This app did what it advertised and so much more for me a mother of 3 trying to manage.
Works fabulously on my iPhone as the monitor and my daughters iPhone 4s as the video.
We left my baby video monitor at the house when we packed up for the beach. Not good! I scrambled to find something that work for us and this worked! Nighttime watching is tricky though. I have to move the light back and forth on the app to be able to watch but it still works!
Maybe make nighttime viewing easier would be my only suggestion.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 24, 2017
- Version: 4.2.4
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Dorada App Software Ltd
- © (c) Dorada 2011-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$3.99
- White Noise Generator$0.99
- iSitter Connect 1 Week$0.99
- iSitter Connect 1 Month$1.99