6Kalima app is one of the interactive Islamic educational applications launched by us. It has been designed to help you learn word by word Six Kalima. For children it is very useful as it helps in recitation, with translation and transliteration of Kalmas.
It has 6 Kalimas in Arabic and English translation and transliteration which will be helpful for users of all ages.
6 Kalimahs include:
• Kalma Tayyibah which means purity. It says that there is no only one God. It also says that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
• Kalima Shahadah that stands for the remark of Evidence.
• Kalima Tamjeed it means expression of Majesty.
• Kalma Tauheed that shows Word of Oneness.
• Kalimah Istigfaar that means Word of Penitence.
• Kalima Radde Kufr which depicts Word of Rejection or Disbelief.
Salient Features that 6Kalima has to offer:
• It has six kalmas of Islam.
• Each kalima comes with Arabic and English translation and transliteration.
• Kalmah audio play and pause feature.
• Instantly share kalma to friends through social media like Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter etc.
• With three readable/clear/awesome font style.
• Arabic text size (increase/decrease) with easy reading.
• Easy to use and handy for all Muslims with attractive design.
Now you learn and recite the most important teachings of Islam through our 6Kalima application. It’s easy to use, interactive and user-friendly! So, wait no more and download it now to get started!
Updated App Design
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There is nothing called 6th kalima. Please revisit and change this. Jazakallah wa khaira.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.