This is a free application that connects you to your local and independent pharmacy, Island Drug, located in Oak Harbor and Clinton, WA. Along with submitting refill requests, you will also have access to important data about your prescriptions while on the go.
From the app, you will be presented with a variety of valuable tools:
• Login to view and request refills from your prescription profile
• Access a pocket profile--a summary of your recent prescriptions, prescribing physicians, allergy history and more
• View the drug monograph information for most drugs in your prescription history
• View Island Drug's location, phone number, and store hours
• Quickly request refills without logging in by typing the Rx numbers or scanning the Rx barcodes
• Receive an immediate response confirming the validity of the prescription number
The Island Drug application is developed by Computer-Rx Pharmacy Software.
Major update to our Scan Rx Bottle feature! This improvement has been long awaited and features several performance enhancements.
We also made several bug fixes. Thanks to all who provided us feedback!
-Corrected a bug that would cause the app to crash if disconnected from the network or if the server response no longer contains valid pharmacy information
-Corrected a website reference issue in the pharmacy detail screen
-Corrected a redundant message dialog that would appear in certain circumstances
Ratings and Reviews
I'm trying to figure out how to use this app. It's absolutely worthless. I can't fill in any information about myself. It just takes me to a request to choose a pharmacy. I did that, but it doesn't work. Sometimes it just takes me back to my app page on my Ipad. Maybe it will work when I actually have a prescription to fill.
A Super Easy App to Use
I downloaded the app. Chose my pharmacy. Scanned in my bottle of medicine. And I was finished. No need to type anything.
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Computer-Rx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.