Islands in the Stream : Nurikabe Fit Brain Enjoy Binary Logic Puzzle
By Stanley Lam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a Sudoku fan? Try Islands in the Stream.
This game is a logic puzzle with interesting rules.
The challenge is to paint each grid blue or white, subject to the following rules:
1. Each number indicated the number of grids in that island.
2. Each island must contain exactly one numbered grid.
3. There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain "pools", i.e. 2x2 area of black cells.
***** Game Features *****
- More than 500 unique puzzles
- 3 different sizes
- 3 Time Trial modes
- Record best completion time for each level
- Highlight number if the number of grids matches the number of label
- Highlight 2x2 grids
- "Hint" shows uncompleted islands
- Leaderboards for Time Trial
- Try to complete as many puzzles as possible in fixed time
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 23, 2014
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stanley Lam
- © 2012-2014 Stanley Lam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs$2.99
- Regular Pack 1 (5x5 to 10x10)$1.99
- 10x10 Mania Pack$1.99
- Regular Pack 2 (5x5 to 10x10)$1.99
- 7x7 Mania Pack$1.99
- 20 Hints$2.99
- 5 Hints$0.99