Islands of Diamonds
By Happy Monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you ready for some coconut-rolling physics-puzzling platforming fun?
It's not easy being the only perfectly round coconut on the shore, so Seamus O'Nut has set off in search of fame and fortune in the hope of finding acceptance.
Shipwrecked, Seamus washes up on the shore of a mysterious island. Treasures are there for the taking but they'll Seamus will need your steady hand to plunder. Thankfully being perfectly round will come in to play.
Navigate 30 devilishly unique islands of puzzles, traps and physics-puzzling mayhem and locate the cunningly hidden diamonds before the ever-ticking clock runs out.
- Universal app. Pay once for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch*
- Over 200 in-game achievements & 90 Game Center achievements
- Game Center top players leaderboard
- Explore thirty islands over three unique archipelagos
- Colorful three-dimensional cell-shaded graphics
- Ear-worm tunes keep you humming as you roll along
- Three control options: on-screen joypad, swipe, and accelerometer tilt
- Sensitivity adjustment
* iPhone & iPod touch require Retina Display
What's New in Version 1.2
- On-screen joypad control option added
- Time limit increased across all islands
- Minor bug fixes
Almost a great game
The two touch controls are clunky and the tilt control feels unresponsive. There are too many good roller games in the app store for there to be games with poor rolling controls. Just look at Little Metal Ball or Aerox for how controls should be. Ball rolling games must be about ultra precise controls or the rest of the game, no matter how well it is designed, becomes a total waste. Other than the control issues, that apparently have already been fixed once, the rest of the game looks good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 23, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PAUL Chambers
- © 2012 Happymonitor Games Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.