SET YOUR PRICES, BUY, SELL, BUILD, AND MAKE CHOICES BECAUSE ONLY ONE CLAN CHIEFTAIN WILL WIN
Five clans are fighting to rule over the Isle of Skye. Only the chieftain who develops the best clan territory and trades wisely will be king!
When leaving your castle, build up the Isle of Skye by adding green hills, perfect beaches and mountain ranges. Raise livestock, produce precious whisky, build forts and ships... Expand your territory tile by tile, pay to keep hold of your tiles or sell them to an opponent for the price you've set... Tile price setting, purchases, sales, and structures are the key to becoming the ruler of the Isle of Skye!
Every game is different and will see you developing different strategies and tactics! With changeability and easy to learn rules, Isle of Skye is the perfect game for all types of players.
• Both simple and tactical game mechanics, adapted from the award-winning Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King board game by Andreas Pelikan & Alexander Pfister
• 1 to 5 players
• Play in single-player with challenging computer opponents, against your friends in local multiplayer, or face clans from all over the world in online mode!
• Choice of objectives: Select 4 of 16 different objectives for a unique gameplay that changes every time
• Learn the rules with our Interactive tutorial or even watch games of the top players on your device!
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• See fabulous illustrations by Klemens Franz, which make for a true Scottish atmosphere!
Awards for the original board game
• 2016 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame Winner
• 2016 Tric Trac Nominee
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
• 2016 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
• 2016 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
• 2015 Meeples' Choice Nominee
• 2015 Jocul Anului în România Beginners Finalist
• 2015 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
• 2015 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
Available languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Italian.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Find all the latest news for Isle of Skye on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
- Fixes for the More Games menu
Ratings and Reviews
I want this so desperately to work
As a huge fan of the tabletop version, I bought this game as soon as it launched and right away found that local games with a guest glitch out into the 2nd round making it impossible to continue the game. Every. Single. Time. It will swap tiles between me and the guest and disallow anyone to place anything. The game itself does not freeze, I can open History or view the rules or menu, but I am barred from continuing on with the game, even with the wrong tiles. Without fail, every time.
The game functions fine enough most of the time if I play against just AI (sometimes I cannot drag my tiles onto the board), but I didn’t buy this game to play against predictable AI, nor do I understand this apps focus on online p2p competition. A useless feature as far as I’m concerned. There are few truly multiplayer games for iOS, and with each update I hope this VERY OBVIOUS bug is fixed, because frankly how has anyone on the dev team not tested this feature? If it worked occasionally I could understand the oversight but nearly 6 months on the market and the most important feature doesn’t even work.
Playing Local game with Husband!
We have played this game probably 10 times so far and it has been great every time!
Great game and great digital implementation
I have not had any issues with the game. The AI is very nice and challenging on the different levels.
- Asmodee Digital
- 207.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital, developed by Digidiced and created by Lookout Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.