By Morgan Page
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stranded in a desolate land with just an axe as your friend, chop down trees, craft your first pickaxe, mine for stone and precious ores then build the castle of your dreams. All this is possible in the first version of Isle Survive.
Like Terraria, Infiniminer, Fortresscraft and other mining style games, Isle Survive is a game about crafting, mining and building. Randomly generated worlds can be moulded into any shape or form, as long as it is blocky!
Keep an eye out for updates that will add various perils to the land, you have been warned!
This game is in no way endorsed, approved of, or affiliated with Minecraft or Mojang AB in any way, shape or form.
What's New in Version 1.53
Needs more creatures
You need 2 add more creatures ASAP, I'll make a list of creatures below.
- add a creature named the "mutant". It is as tall as the skeletons in the game. The "mutants" come in groups either underground or above ground. They look like a myth called the "wendigo". It kills you in 1 hit. The place around its stomach is skinny, but the upper part of its body is big. It is also wearing a golden helmet with large horns coming out of it. It's legs are the Same length as its entire upper body. It has a green crystal where it's heart would be. And it's entire body except is head is covered in black fur. It's head looks like the "balrog's" head from "lord of the rings". It's entire upper body is much bigger than its head. As if it's so strong it's muscles overflow its head. You can also tame this guy by giving him gold. When he is tamed he will fight 4 you. And he will 1 hit kill any monster animal or person that attacks you. If he is hurt you can give him gold to heal him.
- make a simple night time that comes every 10 minutes.
- make the landscape bigger.
- make caves.
- make an ocean surrounding the island with sharks in it.
- when you when you hit something with your tools they take damage.
Good yet bad
Here are some things I have to say.
What are those black things?
One just fell out of a tree and attacked me!
The natives got in my way and started attacking me and wouldn't stop.
There should be some sort of pet(I just started so I haven't gotten the cat yet)
There should be swords.
There should be rubies or diamonds or emeralds
The map should be bigger have water some sort of water animal
There should be shacks where villagers live in
So all in all it should be like minecraft
It's a great game overall but I have one problem... When I kill a bunch of those Indian guys they don't respawn! I build a cool house with thesis and stuff around it and still not Indians came. All I have to fight is those bears or whatever they are.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 28, 2012
- Version: 1.53
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Morgan Page
- © Morgan Page
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Santa Hat Recipe$0.99
- Santa Hat of Health Recipe$1.99